Other Girls + Chapter 13.5

Sally

Lazari

Lazari

—•—•——•—•——•—•——•—•——•—•——•—•—• Chapter 13

Chapter 13.5: "Waffles."

It was later that night when I felt the weight on my chest get out of bed slowly. Knowing who was laying there beforehand, I questioned her. "Tami? Why are you getting up?" I ask as I blink my eyes open and look at the clock, 3:42 am.

"I'm h-hungry, can you m-m-make me some waffles p-please?" She asks sleepily as she continues to get up. I chuckle lowly as not to wake anyone else up. "Sure, come here so I can teleport us." I say as I slowly get up as well. She nods and lays back on my chest.

When we get to the kitchen I'm holding her bridal style, which causes her to blush and hide her face in my chest. I go to put her down but she whines. "N-no, please keep h-holding me." She says tiredly. I snicker and move her so that she's on my back. She wraps her legs around my waist to support herself better and lays her head on my shoulder.

"Your s-so w-w-warm." She says into my neck as she hugs into me closer. I chuckle and thank her before I move to get the ingredients I need. After about 20 minutes, we both had plates of waffle stacks. She licked her lips as she sat next to me, suddenly full of energy, and began eating.

As we ate she stops me from taking another bite. "W-wait you h-have a l-little bit of syrup on your ch-cheek." She says as she moves closer and licks it off. Her tongue was warm and a little wet but it got the job done. "Thank you." I say with a slight blush.

After we finish I grab her bridal style again and teleport us back in bed. She snuggles deeper into my chest if possible and mutters thank you under her breath. I just kiss her on the head and attempt to go back to sleep. Until Vailly nuzzles my crotch. God damn it.

Heyoo, technically 3 chapters in one night. Umm, so this was basically just a filler so this chapter wasn't 2 words and 2 pictures.