Chapter 3: Again

Y/N POV

"Hey kid," I hear a voice say, "wake up we're here." I slowly open my eyes and instantly shut them as the blinding glow of the sun finds its way into them. I start to open them again and blink a few times to get used to it. I then take a look at my surroundings and smile a bit. I'm home.

I quickly dash out of the bus and breathe in the hot, humid, afternoon air. "Its good to be back." I say just loud enough for the guard behind me to hear. "Ha, its good to finally get rid of you." He chuckles, I look at him and grin. "Oh come on Paul, you know you'll miss me." He lets out a low snicker and looks me in the eyes, "Pfft, in your dreams Candy Cane!" He laughs again which causes me to look down and let out a low growl at the nickname given to me.

"Not cool man," I say, "not cool at all." He just looks at me with an amused look before looking away. "Alright I'm sorry, not really, but anyway your mom should arrive at any mo-" he was cut off by a horn honking not far from us. We both look to the left to see an all to familiar white Range Rover pull up behind the bus.

"Mom!" I yell towards the car as a woman gets out of it. She looks towards me and with a huge smile and runs over to hug me. I know what your wondering and yes, she had grown to realize what I did was justified as revenge that night. I pulled away from her and look down at the woman and got a good look at her. And of course, she was beautiful. She gave birth to me after all!

I then notice her hair, it was purple, "Ma when did you dye your hair?" I ask in a joking manner

I then notice her hair, it was purple, "Ma when did you dye your hair?" I ask in a joking manner. She simply giggles and says "About a month ago, why do you not like it?" She jokingly pouts. I just laugh and reply "I love it mom." After that we got in the car and started our way home. "Oh I almost forgot about your presents, look in the glove compartment." She says all of a sudden.

I open it and inside I find a red iPhone XR and AirPods (Because who doesn't have a pair🤣) "Aw ma you should've! Thank you!" I basically yell at her. She just laughs and says your welcome while I set up my phone. After getting that done I put in the AirPods and start to listen to random music.

>>RANDOM TIME SKIP BECAUSE YES<<

I stretch my arms and legs and hear the satisfying pop of both. We had just arrived to our house and I'm currently in my room chilling. Well my NEW room because apparently my parents moved after the incident. Speaking of parents where is my dad? I walk into the kitchen to find my mom making dinner.

"Hey mom, where's dad?" I ask. She looks at me then back to the stove and says "He's at work sweetie, he'll be home soon." I simply nod and go to the living room to watch TV to kill the time. A while later while I'm watching Naruto beat the shit out of Pain my mom calls me in for dinner. I sit at the table and notice my dad sitting down as well.