Chapter 21: Power- Pt. 3

Darkness. That's all I can see and feel. Its smothering me with its emptiness.

"Y/N just move the fucking blanket off your head then." Says Ann. "No, I'm comfy." I reply. She sighs and mutters to herself. I move the blanket away to look her in the eye.

"So how long have I been out anyways?" I ask. You see I just woke up an hour ago but refused to get out of the bed. "A month." Ann replies nonchalantly. "Oh ok." I say before covering myself with the blanket again.

"That's it, no freak out?" She asks moving the blanket to look at my face. "No, if anything I just want to go back to sleep." I say tiredly. She anime falls before getting back up.

"Well you cant do that, there's a house full of girls waiting for you right now." Ann says. I sigh and get up and as I get to the door I grow a sick smile. "Hey Ann," I start and she looks at me in question, "what do you say we pull a little prank?"

She grins evilly. "Way ahead of you." She says as she walks out. "This is why I love you." I say. She jumps slightly when I say that and I chuckle. She shakes it off and walks out the door, me in her shadow.

>>5 MINUTES LATER<<

ANN POV

"Thanks for meeting me here." I say in a slightly sad tone. "Well you said it was about Y/N so of course we came." Slenda says and the girls nod in agreement. I fake a cringe at the name. They seem to notice. Good.

"Ann what's wrong?" Benny asks. Time to put it to action. "It's Y/N." I say and start crying. They all gasp and some start crying. "W-what about him?" Asks Sally. I just shake my head and continue to cry. They all start crying now. I feel so bad.

"Y/N... he.. he-" I start before getting interrupted, "SHUT UP! HES NOT DEAD! YOUR LYING!" Yells Slenda of all people, catching all of us off guard. Now time to end this. "What? Dead? No I was just gonna say he said he loved me when he woke up and it was adorable." I say deadpanned.

Everyone stops and looks at me. "WHAATTTT?!" They all scream as I giggle.

Y/N POV

"WHAATTTT?!"

Guess that's my queue. I teleport out of Anns shadow and into Slendas. "I think you deserve a reward for the best reaction." I say as I hug her from behind. She jumps slightly before turning around slowly.

"So this was your idea huh?" She asks in a sweet tone. I just nod. "Yup, and if you hurt me no kisses for a month." I say simply. She instantly stops and hugs me. "A month? Don't be so cruel I already had to wait one." She says in a fearful tone.

I chuckle and look at the rest of the girls. "Hi." I say with a wave causing them all to sweat drop. I chuckle again before letting go of Slenda and sitting on the couch. "So, what did I miss." I ask as all the other girls sit around me.

>>20 MINUTES LATER<<

"And then he shitted himself." Says Jess laughing while telling a story of one of the guys she killed while I was out. I laugh too. "Well I missed a lot but so little at the same time." I say before getting up.

"Where you goin?" Asks Vailly. "I haven't trained or worked out in a whole month so the gym," I say "if anyone wants to watch I'll have my shirt off." I say before going to my room to change. After I'm dressed in shorts I go to the gym.