Chapter 17: Cheesecake

Y/N POV

Well shit, first day back to school and I'm suspended. Slenda was NOT happy. Like at all. I tried to tell her that Chad started it but she didn't care. So here I am. At home. Doing nothing.

Well not necessarily nothing. I just got done with a big list of chores that Slenda left me and now I'm in the gym taking a 5 minute break before working out. I need to stay in shape so people like Chad can learn their lesson.

After a few hours so I decide to go shower so I'm not super smelly. I go to my room and grab some clothes to change into and a towel and head to the bathroom. I decide to just walk in. Big oopsie.

"Y-Y/N!" Yells Jess as I open the door. She had nothing but a towel wrapped around her body. I look her up and down quickly before making my next move. "Nice." I state with a thumbs up before getting hit in the face with a hair dryer.

"Ow, what was that for?" I ask rubbing my nose. "For being a pervert." She says. "Oh? Don't act like you don't want me to see~." I say in a silky tone. She goes beet red causing me to chuckle before I start to walk into the bathroom.

She slowly backs away as I get closer. She hits the wall and looks around in a panicked look as I continue walking. I chuckle and kiss her on the nose. "Can I take my shower now please?" I ask trying to stifle a laugh at the look on her face.

She simply nods before staggering out. Huh, not the reaction I expected. I chuckle to myself before closing and locking the door. What? Benny is still home.

After getting out of the shower I wrap the towel around my waist and walk out of the bathroom to my room. However when I open the door to leave the bathroom, I come face to face with Alice.

Her hand was up in a fist signifying that she was about to knock. She looks on shocked, frozen in place, as she glances me over. Her face becoming redder by the second. "HOLY SHIT!" She yells before running away. I stand confused before feeling the ground shake and hearing a rumbling sound.

Oh shit. My thoughts were correct as I see almost every girl in the house storm towards me. As they reach me it became clear of what their intentions were. "Get the towel!" Screams Benny as they gain on my form.

Nope. I think as I teleport away into my room. I quickly get dressed before the girls break my door down. Only to sulk and walk away with their heads down at seeing me fully dressed. I chuckle as I follow them out to the living room.

"Girls don't act like that, let's go swimming huh?" I ask as I walk into the living room. I pale at seeing the girls in a brighter mood with their swimsuits on. Wait, how? When did they? Oh never mind. I chuckle as I lead them to the pool room.

I sigh as I relax in the hot tub. Normal hot tubs pale in comparison to ours. That is because ours actually gets hot. "Hey Y/N?" Asks Sally next to me. I look over to her and realize it's only me and her in the hot tub.

"What is it Sally?" I ask as I turn to look at her. I then get a confused look as she is red. It must be the hot water. "Well, me and Lazari were wondering. Do you prefer the real us or the fake young versions of ourselves?" She asks as she looks away, avoiding eye contact.

I chuckle, causing her to look at me. "Of course I prefer the real you. Why was that even a question?" I say as I look away again relaxing more. I suddenly get a weird feeling and turn to look back at her.

I feel my heart squeeze. She has tears in her eyes and is staring at me. I then recoil as she jumps on to me. Hugging me with what feels like all of her strength. I chuckle again as I wrap my arms around her.

"You mean it?" She asks as she pulls back a little looking me in the eyes, searching for even a hint of deceit. I kiss her on the cheek and look back to her eyes. Her face flushed red as she stares back.