Finale: Part 1

"And thats where I was." I said taking the last bite of the delicious chicken curry Slenda made. I had just finished my whole training trip story with them.

"Woah thats so cool so your demon dad has been in your head the whole time?" Asked an energetic as always Nina. I nodded laughing at her antics. "Wait... the WHOLE time?" This question came from Jess. "Yup the who- oh," I start before I realize what she actually meant, "well I doubt he just... watched, I mean I am his son so there has to be some form of boundaries." I say. She nods, satisfied with my answer.

"So whens my turn." Benny says causing me to spit out my drink I was in the middle of sipping. "Benny! Now? Youre asking me this right now?" I say recovering my breath while everyone giggled. "She has a point youve only been with Jess." Jane, surprisingly, pointed out gaining a look of shock from just about everyone. "What? Im a girl too you know, I have needs." Jane said gaining another look of shock, this time from everyone, including Slenda.

"I-I uh *sigh* when do you want it be." I gave in, there was no winning here. "RIGHT NOW!" Benny screamed before grabbing me from the table and dragging me upstairs. "Huh. HUHH," I yell not even noticing I left my chair "HELPP!" I start thrashing trying to escape her death grip, then I notice Nina run up to us. "NINA HELP PLEASE!" I shout to her reaching out for her to grab my hand and pull me away. "Oh I will be~." She said with a grin.

"Im so fucking screwed. Literally." I say with a teardrop falling knowing that I wont be escaping this. This earned giggles from the two of them before we finally made it to Bennys room. She throws me on the bed.

Sorry to those who wanted Slenda second but she hasnt been skipped trust me

~LEMON TIME~

"So uh... where do we st-" Im cut off by Benny smashing her lips into mine engaging them in a battle of dominance. She lets out a slight moan from the contact of my tongue clashing with hers and after a minute we break for air. "Ive wanted to do that for soooo long~" She says, her eyes half open.

"Hey I want some too." Nina says before kissing me hungrily, I feel Benny sit beside me and start working my shirt off. I break with Nina allowing her some air and for my shirt to be removed. I look over to Benny and notice shes already almost naked, in nothing but her panties. "You like em~" She asks referring to her breasts, pushing them together slightly. I nod taking one in hand and playing with it causing a loud moan to escape her lips, "Yesss." She moans out again as I tweak her nipple with my fingers.

I bring her in again to kiss her and feel Nina sit on my lap and start kissing my neck, I quickly glance and see her completely naked before closing my eyes again. I begin to play with Ninas tit at the same time as Bennys causing her to let out a cute moan.

After a minute or two me and Benny break apart and she pushes me down so now im laying on the bed. "Now for the part ive been waiting for. Time to release the beast~" She says as she starts pulling my pants down, once down they both stare wide eyed "Jess wasnt lying it is huge." Nina said first. "Mhmm~" Came Bennys reply. Before I could say anything they look at each other and nod before they both lick a side of it causing me to groan in pleasure.

"Hehe I think he likes it Nina~" Benny teases, Nina just nods her head before putting her mouth around her side, Benny doing the same as they move their heads in unison making me me moan again. "Oh fuck~" I say earning smiles from the two. They eventually use their breasts on either side while they suck and it brings me close. "I-im close~" I tell them and they speed up. I release after a few minutes and coat their faces and tits.

"We arent done yet big boy~" Nina cooed before crawling up my body slowly and stopping just at my head. "Now you get to taste me~" She said in my ear before leaning up and plopping herself on my face, my tongue already out to meet her entrance. She lets out a loud deep moan when she made contact with my tongue and started rocking back and forth. Benny, in the mix of this removed her panties and lined herself up at the waist.