Chapter 25: A Jar Of Whoop Ass

"Y-Y/N?" Slenda questioned, even though she knew it was me I get it, I obviously look different from the last we saw each other.

"So this is him huh?" Female me, lets call her the bitch, said. She received a nod from Slenderman, "well well well-"

"Calm down uncle ruckus im not here to talk." I say before she can get the next word out. The bitch grew an irk mark and visibly grew mad. "Then what the fuck are you here for." She asked angrily. "Read the chapter title." I say.

"Huh?" Everyone said before she questioned me, "what the fuck are you talki-" Once again I cut her off this time because I was suddenly in front of her, pulling my arm back prepared to throw my fist at her face. The bitch flinches causing me to laugh, a loud demented eery laugh.

"Two for flinching." I state simply before sending her across the area with a loud thud to her cheek courtesy of my aforementioned fist. Before she could reach the other side I teleport behind her and kick her in the back sending her to the other side where she was before.

I catch her by the throat and hold her there. "You dare come here and lay a hand on my precious people?" I growl out. I see Slendas face glow red from where she sat, still in a daze it seems. "Im only here because those fucks said they cant beat you." The bitch chokes out pointing over to the male variants. "Hey what the fuck not cool man." Ben said crossing his arms.

"So without them you have no reason to be here." I state more than ask, causing her to nod violently. I hum in thought before letting her go, ive made my decision. "Help me get rid of them and I will not tear you apart." I say walking towards the large group of men.

"Thats not fair at all what?" Slenderman said confused, "shes supposed to help us against you not the other way around not fair!" He continued and stomped his foot. "You really dealt with this man child?" I ask the bitch with a glance. "Actually ive never seen him like that." Slenda spoke up. "Yeah, same here." The bitch said with a deadpanned look.

"Well then I best get rid of these guys." I say cracking my knuckles. I teleport in front of Jeff and backhand slap him into a tree, he died instantly. "Oh shit." Ben said looking at Jeff and readying himself, as did the others.

The Bitch then gets in front of Ben and begins to fight him engaging in hand to hand. I teleport to the next one, this being a male version of Zero, and punch a hole through his chest, also killing him instantly. Ok maybe Im a bit too op for this?

Fuck off keep fighting.

Welp you heard the author, I teleport to the male Nina and he actually tries against me, swiping at my neck with a knife. I dodge back and chuckle darkly before ripping off his still extended arm, causing him to scream in pain. To shut him up I baseball bat swing his arm towards his head, which he was too occupied screaming to notice, and basically used his body as a tee in tee ball because the next second that followed his head was sailing through the air.

I drop his arm and start slowly walking towards the male Angel before his entire upper half disappeared. I look to the cause and see the bi- "Ok whats your name, just calling you The Bitch is getting annoying." I say to her. Despite the angered look that dawned her face upon learning her nickname, she answered anyway. "You can call me Yuna."

I nod, simple and easy to come up with instead of 'Female Y/N' oh wait thats probably why her name IS Yuna, get it? YuNa. The authors so clever. Anyways back to the massacre.

Many had died at this point of the battle, all losses being on the male side. Yuna made it so the fight was entirely one sided. As I pull the male Helen in half a thought dawned on me. "Hey Yuna, if your the me from there howd you get your power?" I ask.