Chapter #5: A Friend?

Wow, two updates in one day? Wow...

///////////////////////
Tw: Curse words
//////////////////////

Jimmy woke up with a gasp. He looked around at his surroundings. He was in the small forest that was right next to the clearing that held the camp fire. Jimmy looked over to the small camp fire, no one was there. Damn it. He had to tell someone about what he just saw. But of course, who the fuck would listen to the "toy" of the server. Letting out a sigh, he decided to return to his Empire. When he got home the first person, or should I say goblin, he sees is Fwhip. Great... "What do you want Fwhip? I am really not in the mood right now." Fwhip looked a little surprised, yet he spoke rather calm. "Hey sheriff, I was just, um, leaving you a gift!" Fwhip had the biggest smile on his face as he spoke. "What is this gift you have for me?" Jimmy was very suspicious of the goblin that stood in front of him. "Ok, well... Before I give it to you... I, I'm your friend, ya? Or you consider me a friend?" Jimmy didn't like where this was going, "I mean, I guess so?" Somehow, the goblins smile widened. "All right, well-" he took something out of his pocket "Enjoy!" There was a loud explosion. Jimmy covered his ears and closed his eyes. Only when the explosions stoped, did Jimmy opened his eyes and take his hands away from his ears. No... Tumble Town... It was gone... Anger and sadness immediately flooded Jimmy's mind. What made Jimmy even more upset was that Fwhip was laughing. The strong that held Jimmy onto sanity broke. A friend? A friend would never do something like this... Jimmy stared down at Fwhip, who quickly noticed this. Fwhip stopped laughing, Jimmy's eyes had turned green (again).

/////////////////////
303 words

Have something to eat/drink if you haven't, and have a wonderful day/night