Chapter #24: Stars...

Scott watched as Jimmy fought the Watchers from the sidelines. He wanted to help, but how could he...? All he could do was make plants grow and summon stars. One Watcher fell, most likely dead. Scott watched intently as the second Watcher started to get more annoyed. It was kind of funny. Someone who watches getting annoyed by someone who listens. Scott's eyes slightly widened. Jimmy was no longer invisible. As soon as Scott saw what Jimmy looked like in his Listener form, Scott basically fell in love all over again. His full attention was on Jimmy. The only time he looked away was when, out of the corner of his eye, he saw Grian and Shuble taking Martyn, who had turned back to normal, away from the fighting. When he looked back, Jimmy was on the ground, struggling to get up. Scott froze. He felt tears start to appear in his eyes. He didn't want to watch Jimmy die, not again... As the Watcher walked over two Jimmy, Scott had taken off his fedora and jacket. He moved around the outside of the clearing until he was behind the Watcher. As he moved, Scott made sure he didn't make a sound. The Watcher raised their sword. Scott snapped his fingers. Stars appeared in the clearing, completely surrounding the Watcher and the Listener. The Watcher though, barely even stopped to see what was going on. Then, something came over Scott... The Watcher completely stopped what they were doing when there was a blinding flash of light behind them. The Watcher whipped their head around, now looking directly at Scott. He looked very, different. His hair, which was somewhat short and cyan,  now went down to the bottom of his back and was now dark purple. Stars and small planets circled around Scott's head. The smudges of color that was on Scott's arms and face were now purple and black with pure white dots in it. His eyes, blue and yellow, were now pure white with very light purple pupils. His Elf-like ears now looked like they belonged to an animal. A long thin tail had appeared as well. At the end of the tail was a tufted of fur. "May I ask, what in the world are you doing, Equinox?" The Watcher seemed to freeze for a split second, but quickly shook it off. "Why should I tell you starborn?" Scott let out a quiet laugh, before muttering something onder his breath. The Watcher quickly ran at him with their sword. But, in the blink of an eye, Scott was gone. Scott snapped his fingers again. This time a healing potion appeared. Scott said one last thing to the Watcher before opening his eyes. He was laying on the ground. He was back to where he started. Scott quietly sighed, not everything about him had gone back to normal. Scott looked over into the clearing, the Watcher was dead. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥. Slowly, Scott stood up and put his fedora and jacket back on. He quietly walked into the clearing. Scott noticed that Jimmy was staring. This made him chuckle. "Are you just going to admire what I look like, or are we going to go and make sure your friend is alright?"

//////////////////////////////////
542 words

Finally finished!!

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
Have a wonderful day/evening/night and I hoped you enjoyed the last chapter and I hope to see you guys in one of my other fanfics/one-shots :]