Chapter #21: Surprise :]

Fwhip and Grian were luring the two Watchers to the clearing. Shelby was on one side hidden in the trees. Martyn and Jimmy were on the opposite sides from each other. Both were hidden in the bushes. All three had made sure they had a clear view into the grassy clearing. Jimmy slightly squinted, looking up. The sun was setting. At least it would be "easier" for him and Martyn, maybe... Minutes passed as both Jimmy and Martyn waited for their signals. One minute turned into ten, then to twenty, then soon it had been almost over two hours of waiting. Although, soon the sound of someone running could be heard. It was Fwhip. As soon as the goblin got into his hiding place, Martyn drank his swift potion. 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘵... Soon, after Fwhip appeared, Grian ran out into the open space. But, unlike Fwhip, instead of running to hide he stoped directly in the center of the clearing. "There you are..." The two Watchers appeared on either side of Grian. "Now, if you if you help us we might not kill you. Where is that Listener?" A smirk spread it's way across Grian's face. "Which one?" Then, in a blink of an eye, he was gone. Now someone else stood where Grian once stood only seconds before. It was Martyn, in his Listener form... Before the Watchers could grab their weapons, there was a flash of bright green light, and now... Martyn was everywhere. The still confused Watchers started to attack the illusions. But, every time they finally destroyed one, a new one would take it's place. "I thought Watchers were supposed to be smarter?" Jimmy let out a chuckle, but quickly went quite. 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?! Jimmy whipped his head around to look behind him. His eyes met a pair of blue and yellow heterochromia eyes. "Surprise, Sheriff!"

/////////////////////////////////////
313 words

Anyways, if you haven't go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]