Chapter #12: Flash From The Past, pt2

Tw: mention of blood and death

///////////////////////

When Jimmy woke up, he was surrounded surrounded by destroyed buildings and blood. But, it wasn't his blood. Everyone and everything was gone or just a mound of rubble. Then, out of nowhere, he heard a blood-curdling scream. Ignoring the pain and stiffness, he quickly got up red ran towards the person who had screamed. When he got there, Jimmy found a familiar avian. The avian was laying on the ground, covered in dirt and blood. His wings looked like they had been shattered. Jimmy looked closer at the others wings,under all of the dirt and blood, they were purple instead of white. "Grian, what the heck happened!? Are you alright?" Grians face was laced with pain and disappointment. He looked defeated. "No, I'm not ok... Watchers just destroyed  everything I made. They killed all of my friends, well minus you..." 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭? 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦... Grian continued, "They destroyed everything they saw..." Jimmy barely heard what Grian said. "Watchers are real!?!" Grian quietly nodded. Jimmy's mind raced. After a few minutes, after Jimmy calmed down, he realized something. "Your a Watcher, aren't you Grian?"

/////////////////////////////
199 words

Probably won't upload over the weekend. My sister and her son are visiting. I will be uploading another chapter today tho. But, anyways, get something to eat/drink and get sleep. Have a wonderful day/evening/night!