Chapter #13: Flash From The Past, pt3 (Last)

Tw: death mentioned

////////////////////////////////////

Jimmy was running. Running away from all the destruction. Running away from all the death. Running away from a Watcher. From Grian. Before Grian had a chance to explain anything, Jimmy had run off. He wasn't looking where he was going. All he knew was that he wanted to get away from everything. Jimmy could hear Grian yelling after him, but, he didn't listen. After almost three whole hours of running, Jimmy stopped. He collapsed onto the ground. Jimmy wiped tears from his face before looking around at his surroundings. He was somewhere in the forest. Jimmy looked to his left. That's when he saw it. A portal. But it was different from all of the others. This one, instead of purple, was a bright green. It also didn't have the symbol of the Watchers. For some reason, Jimmy was very tempted to go into the portal. Jimmy looked behind him. Past all of the trees was just destruction and death, the things he wants to get away from. He looked back at the portal. Maybe if he went through it, he would be somewhere else. Somewhere where there wasn't war. Slowly, Jimmy got up. He walked over to the portal. Then, without thinking what he was getting into, he stepped through it. Leaving all of the horrible memories behind, forever....

///////////////////////////
221 words

I am supposed to be doing school work but I'm doing this instead. So, yup... Anyways, get something to eat/drink and get some sleep. Hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night :]