Chapter #9: Thank God Your Ok

Going to say this right off the bat, if you people came here for a cute fluff filled moment between Jimmy and Scott, you are going to love this!
Also, over one thousand reads!?! My god...

//////////////////////////

Scott and Gem were currently going over some things. Which means that Jimmy is completely alone with his thoughts. Soon those thoughts started to take over his mind. Then, everything went black. After a minute or two, the blackness started to slowly  fade away into what looked like a forest. After some looking around and really just a lot of wandering, Jimmy saw them. The two watchers. His eyes widened, they had made it to Empires. Then, again, to was pitch black. When Jimmy opened his eyes, he was in a room, laying  in a bed. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥? He looked over and saw that Gem was next to him. He also saw a very worried Scott. Jimmy came to a rather quick realisation, he couldn't hear them. It was only when he looked over at Gem, to see that she was looking at him, did his hearing come back. As soon as Gem realized that he was awake, she immediately started to ask all of these questions. A few examples being "Are you alright?" or "What happened?" Jimmy just stared blankly at her. Jimmy quickly turned his attention to Scott, who had been quite this entire time. A buzzing sounded from Gems communicator, which made her let out a sigh and say, "I'll be right back." As soon as Gem had completely left the room, Scott ran over and hugged Jimmy. "Thank God your ok!" Jimmy didn't respond vocally, instead he hugged Scott back. After a few minutes, they both fell asleep. Scott was laying on top of Jimmy, while the sheriff had one arm around Scott's waist and his other arm/hand was in Scott's hair.

-𝘔𝘌𝘈𝘕𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘎𝘌𝘔-

Gem had just finished a call with one of the other rulers. Apparently, there had been some sort of bang-like noise. Gem shook her head and went back to the room to see if the other two were ok. When she got there she saw the cutest thing in the world. Scott and Jimmy were cuddling! Not really being able to help herself, Gem took a picture of the adorable scene and quietly left the room, as to not wake up the two cuddling rulers.

////////////////////////////
404 words

Hello everyone I hope you all had a good day/evening/night and if you haven't: go get something to drink/eat and get sleep.
Other than that, I will see all of you in the next chapter, abandoned where thinks start to get interesting :]