Chapter #8: Scott?!

(The italic words are either Jimmy's thoughts or messages)

//////////////////////

For about five maybe six days, Jimmy has been staying with Gem. Every once and a while, Jimmy would help Gem around her Empire whenever she needed it, but for the most part he's been staying inside. Whenever Jimmy had nothing to do and would be inside, he would zone out. One thing that Gem had realized the first couple of times she found the sheriff zoned out was that his eyes would turn green. Another thing that Gem had realized, was that Jimmy never seemed to want to talk. Every time she tried to talk with him he would excuse himself and not come back, or he just didn't answer. One day, when Jimmy was helping Gem around the Empire, she had to move some boxes into the storage building, Jimmy spoke. "Gem, can I tell you something, please?" Gem quietly nodded. "You were at Joel's meeting, right? The one where he said I was a Listener." Before Jimmy or Gem could say anything, they both heard a very familiar Scottish accent, "We already know your a Listener, Jimmy." It was Scott. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮? 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵? Jimmy was very confused, but also very frightened. "Scott?! Never. Do. That. Again. You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Scott just laughed in response to how frightening Jimmy was. Eventually, Gem joined in with the laughing. After a few minutes, they both stopped. 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺... "How did you know?" Scott hummed in response to the question. "Well you might want to sit down for what I am going to tell you."

-Small Flash Back-

At the moment, Scott was on his way to Tumble Town. The reason for this being:
1) He was bored
2) He wanted to mess around with the sheriff
3) He wanted to see if his yellow eye could spot if other people he knew were magical
Simple. As soon as Scott got close to Tumble Town, everything started to turn green. He was basically punched in the face by the color green. Scott was quick to realize that this was someone's or something's aura.Only Joel's aura was this big. He didn't really know what to do, so in that moment he decided to message Gem.

𝘚𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳1995 - *𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨* 𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬?
𝘎𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘺 - 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘈𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘯, 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘥/𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴.
𝘚𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳1995 - 𝘚𝘰, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴??
𝘎𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘺 - 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩.

That was really when their conversation ended.

/////////////////////////////
430 words

Apologies for my weird upload schedule. School is a pain. But anyways, if you haven't, go get something to eat/drink and get sleep if you need it (Lord knows I need sleep since I uploaded this at like 2am where I am). Have a good day/evening/night