1

Chapter 1

    After reading the last page of "Dajing Wujiang" in a taxi, Zhao Xi was in a complicated mood.

    Okay, great book, he gave it nine points, and one point was deducted because the cannon fodder emperor who died tragically in the book had the same name and surname as him.

     Every time he saw "Zhao Qi" playing tricks to death in the book, he had to slow down for a while before continuing to read. Especially when he sees the author describe "Zhao Qi" not to move, he will have the illusion of a pain in the ass.

    The taxi driver was a little sister, and she managed to pick up a good-looking little brother. She peeked through the rearview mirror and saw the book in Zhao Xi's hand. She asked, "Little brother, do you also read "Dajing Wujiang?"

    "Ah."

    Zhao Qi said: "Well, it's because it's good-looking, because there are too many romantic relationships."

    The young lady smiled delicately, "Is the little brother watching the original version or the deleted version?"

    "I don't know," Zhao Qi turned I glanced at the cover, "It seems to be a cut version—there is a difference between the two?"

    "Of course!" The young lady said excitedly, "The original version has more emotional scenes, passionate scenes, and my favorite life story." The plot of raising a baby! Don’t look at a loss of 100 million!"

    "It's true!" Zhao Qi said in surprise, "But I didn't see that the protagonist was having an affair with any girl."

    The young lady's face was unpredictable, " Who said it must be a girl."

    "How can a girl not have a baby?"

    The young lady hinted frantically, "Think about it, think about it."

    Zhao Qi fell into deep thought and wanted to ask, when suddenly there was a rush of whistles in front of him. He looked up suddenly, only to see a large truck speeding in the wrong direction, and it was in front of them in a blink of an eye.

    The young lady turned the steering wheel immediately, but it was too late. One second before the violent impact, three words flashed through Zhao Qi's mind - WHAT THE HELL? !

    ...

    In the boundless and chaotic silence, an indistinct voice came from Zhao Qi's ear. Gradually, the voice became clear—it was the voice of a young man: "The emperor forced me to do this."

    Zhao Qi slowly opened his eyes, and found that he was lying on a bed, being pressed down by a disheveled young man. The young man was handsome and handsome, as clear as the autumn wind and bright moon.

    Zhao Qi was confused, "Where is this? Who are you?"

    The young man was sweating thinly on his forehead, his face was pale, and he suddenly smiled at him.

    Zhao Qi was so hopelessly stunned by his smile that he lost his mind for a moment. The boy pressed him down, reached into the pillow with one hand, took out a green porcelain bottle, raised his head and took the contents into his mouth.

    Zhao Xi blinked, "You are..."

   The young man pinched Zhao Xi's chin, bent down, and pressed his lips to Zhao Xi.

    Zhao Qi sensed something was wrong and tried to push the young man away, "What are you doing! I warn you not to mess around, I'm going to scream!"