20

Chapter 20

    Xiao Shiqing's eyes sank, and he said with a half-smile, "Young General He doesn't care what you say. Whether you want to come to my minister or not is up to the emperor himself."

    He Changzhou grabbed Zhao Qi's arm and asked him, "Then what does the emperor say?" , does the emperor want to be with me, or want to go with the prime minister?"

    At this moment, Zhao Qi could only sing a song for himself: "little emperor, do you have many question marks? Why are you so happy while others are there ?" Tian was forced to make some inexplicable and meaningless choices? Last time it was Xiao Shiqing and Rong Tang, and this time it was Xiao Shiqing and He Changzhou, so will it be He Changzhou and Rong Tang's turn next time?

    Both of these two were important ministers of the imperial court, who he would rely on in the future, and no one could afford to offend them. Zhao Qi struggled for a long time, and said weakly: "I won't choose."

    "No," Xiao Shiqing said, "I must choose."

    He Changzhou smiled, "Prime Minister, you are forcing the emperor again."

    Xiao Shiqing stared at him with black eyes, "Little General He, is it very busy in the barracks? Why do you run to the palace every three days? If you have nothing to do, I can give you an errand to go to Xixia."

    Xixia is Dajing It is a small subsidiary country far to the west, and it takes at least half a year to go back and forth.

    He Changzhou's face darkened, and his tone was a little bit cold, "The Prime Minister is the chief assistant of the cabinet and acts as an agent of the government. I have no reason not to refuse to let me go. But even if I go to Xixia, I will not let the prime minister bully the emperor today." Xiao Shiqing smiled, "I     bullied

    the emperor?" He looked at Zhao Qi, "Did I bully you?"

Zhao Qiao looked at Prime Minister Xiao, then at General He, and then at the emperor in the middle. He suddenly had the feeling that he was watching the harem fighting for favor.

    Zhao Qi had a mournful face, "Okay, don't even talk about it, can't you make a mistake—Changzhou, let me go first."

    He Changzhou paused and let go of his hand. Zhao Qi walked in front of Xiao Shiqing, lowered his head, and said in a small voice: "Brother Prime Minister, I was wrong."

    Xiao Shiqing's face turned pale, "What's wrong with the emperor?"

    Zhao Qi took a deep breath, "I shouldn't let the beauties copy my characters for me."

    Xiao Shiqing nodded, "It's a good thing for the emperor to repent sincerely, but those who should be punished should still be punished."

    He Changzhou said: "I'm afraid it won't be the emperor 's turn to punish you. The prime minister is in charge. The only person who can punish the emperor is the empress dowager."

    Xiao Shiqing raised his eyebrows, "Yes, the emperor will follow me to see the empress dowager."

    Zhao Qi knew that even if the trouble came in front of Empress Dowager Wen, Empress Dowager Wen would probably be the same. Standing by Xiao Shiqing's side, "It's better not to bother her old man." He Changzhou couldn't

    say anything, "Your Majesty, don't be afraid, we are standing on the same boat now, and I will help you."

    Zhao Xi turned to look at him, "Forget it Now, one person does the work and the other is responsible, so let's not send double kills."