65

Chapter 65

    Several people looked in the direction of the door together, Jiang Dehai said: "What's the matter?"

    Zhao Qi shook his head, put down the soup bowl, looked at the ripples of the soup, heaved a sigh of relief, "Go and have a look."

    Jiang Dehai opened the door and asked the guard outside the door: "What's the noise?" The

    guard said in a puzzled tone: "It's King Zhaonan who wants to see the emperor."

    Zhao Qi frowned. Why is it Li Chisu again? I've said everything I need to say, why is he here?

    Jiang Dehai: "Didn't the emperor tell you not to see anyone today. You tell him to come back another day."

    "I said it, but he said it was important and insisted on seeing the emperor. I think he looks really good." If you are in a hurry, just..."

    Jiang Dehai looked back at Zhao Qi, Zhao Qi hesitated for a while, and nodded.

    "Your Majesty!" Li Chisu almost ran in, the clothes on his body were still yesterday's, his hair was a little messy, his face was decadent and pale, and he didn't have the usual demeanor at all.

    Zhao Xi said: "Say something quickly." From the

    corner of the eye, Li Chisu caught sight of the soup bowl on the table, and Li Chisu took a breath, and took a step forward, "Did you...drink?"

    There was a thunder in the sky, and the rain was stuffy in the clouds. He refused to go down for a long time.

    Zhao Qi probably guessed what Li Chisu was here for, and he just wanted to persuade him to reconsider and keep this child. "Not yet," he said, "but this is about to be drunk."

    Li Chisu felt relieved. He closed his eyes, his eyelashes trembling slightly, as if he had restrained himself for a long time and finally couldn't help it, "Your Majesty, I lied to you."

    Zhao Qi stared at his deceptive peach blossom eyes, and his heart also tugged , "What did you say?"

    Li Chisu took a breath, and said word by word: "I didn't make love with you that night at the palace banquet. I really wanted to do something to you, but I haven't had time to do it yet. Rong Tang is here."

    Zhao Xi's heart was pounding, he didn't understand what Li Chisu meant for a while.

    He wasn't the one who slept with him, so the dragon egg in his stomach...

    Li Chisu smiled sadly, looking at Zhao Qi's swollen belly, "So the child in your stomach is not mine."

    Another ear-splitting rolling sound Lei Ming seemed to hit the room. For a moment, everyone held their breath and concentrated their eyes on Zhao Qi.

    Zhao Xi opened his eyes wide and murmured in a low voice at a loss: "It's not yours, it's not yours..." It's

    not Rong Tang's, it's not He Changzhou's, and it's not Li Chisu's.

    Whose... is that.

    The answer is ready to come.

    His head seemed to explode, he looked around in a daze, unable to tell where he was and what he was doing for a moment.     "But, it's impossible." Zhao Qi looked down at his

    stomach, and asked silently, "Are you really the prime minister's brother...?"

The hardest kick ever.