62

Chapter 62

    It's okay not to mention the dragon egg, but when Zhao Qi mentions it, he wants to tear Li Chisu's egg on the spot. "If you don't get out of the way, I'm going to call someone."

    Zhao Qi's threat had no effect, Li Chisu was not afraid at all, "The emperor called someone, and then?"

    Zhao Qi said viciously: "Then put you Throw it into the Huai River to feed the fish."

    Li Chisu pretended to be surprised: "Then when the baby asks how his father died, will the emperor tell the truth?"

    Zhao Qi sneered, "You don't really think that I will treat this child Let's give birth."

    Li Chisu was even more surprised, "This is the blood of the royal family, maybe it will be a prince who will inherit the emperor's lineage in the future, of course he must be born."

    "I will have other blood of the royal family, you don't need to worry about it. "Zhao Xi said, passed Li Chisu, and continued to move forward.

    Li Chisu followed closely behind him, "Your Majesty, no one can say for sure what will happen in the future. Pregnancy and childbirth is a matter of doing one's best and obeying the destiny. They say 'more children, more blessings'. This is true for ordinary people's families, let alone the emperor's family. I also ask the emperor to take the country as the most important thing, and think twice before making a decision."

    Zhao Qi stopped abruptly, turned and looked at Li Chisu, "What you said makes sense, but I can also tell you that this child will never give up. It will be born."

    "Why?"

    Zhao Qi said without hesitation, "Because it is your child."

    Li Chisu was stunned.

    "I will not give you a child like this."

    "A person like me..." Li Chisu smiled, "What kind of person?"

    Zhao Qi scolded happily: "Are you a real princess ? There are already a group of Yingying and Yanyan living here, and you are not satisfied. If you have nothing to do, you just spend time outside, pretending to be a romantic, but in fact you are a slut. You eat your bed, don’t talk about love, only talk about romance, love the new and dislike the old, and judge people by their appearance —A person like you is not worthy of being the father of my child."

    Li Chisu fell silent, Jianshui's peach blossom eyes were calm and dim, and his expression seemed hurt, "Is this how the emperor sees me?"

    "What I said may be a bit harsh, but which statement is not true?"

    Li Chisu laughed at himself "Yes, what the emperor said is the truth. But these are all things in the past. Since I met the emperor, I have never met anyone else."

    Zhao Qi rolled his huge eyes, "You are quite proud Yes, do you want me to be moved by you?"

    Li Chisu's chest was tight, and he could no longer be as comfortable as before, "Does the emperor have to hang on to the past? As long as the emperor is willing to give me a chance, I will I’ll live up to you.”

    Zhao Qi didn’t hesitate, “No.”

    Li Chisu sighed, “But I really like the emperor, and we have children.”

    Zhao Qi squinted at him, “You’re so kind to you. Did the exes say that too?"

    Li Chisu choked up, "This, this is different, I have never had children with them."