50

Chapter 50

    Zhao Qi and the others left the Spring Breeze Pavilion and joined the crowd.

    Zhao Qiao led the way. Being dubbed the "King of Force", he was so happy that he couldn't find the north, and he would drift when he walked.

    Rong Tang and Zhao Qi walked side by side, even though their temperaments were estranged, they also attracted the attention of countless men and women, "It's a big deal to be crowned king, is the emperor serious?"

    Seeing Zhao Qiao walking out of the steps that his relatives didn't recognize, Zhao Qi was overjoyed, " Seriously."

    "Even so, the title should be drawn up by the Ministry of Rites."

    "Believe me, there is no word that suits him better than 'force'."

    "...as long as the emperor is happy."

    "Brother," Zhao Qiao said, "There is an opera garden in front, and Hua Dan is a well-known actor in the capital. I heard that many famous gentlemen are jealous of him. Let's go and see?"

    "No," Zhao Xi's attention was attracted by the food stalls on the street, " I want to eat candied haws."

    Xiao Songzi said: "My lord, let's not eat outside, shall we?" Zhao Qi automatically ignored     Xiao

    Songzi's words, "I'm going to buy two bunches, you wait for me here."

Song Zi hurriedly followed, "My lord, wait for me—"

    Zhao Qiao and Rong Tang were left where they were. Not long ago, Zhao Qiao tried to administer medicine to Rong Tang, but Rong Tang took the medicine himself, causing him to be "beaten severely". Because of this matter, Zhao Qiao didn't have a good impression of his brother, a male favorite. Now that he had the opportunity, he couldn't help but be a little bit weird.

    "Your Majesty brought Mr. Rong with him when he left the palace. It seems that Mr. Rong still holds a lot of weight in the Emperor's heart."

    Rong Tang looked at Zhao Qi not far away who was concentrating on picking candied haws, as if he couldn't hear him.

    Zhao Qiao sighed pretentiously, "That's right, if your favorite is not by your side, you can only let your former favorite be with you."

    Rong Tang finally responded, "What do you mean?"

    Zhao Qiao gloated, "It means that the emperor already has someone he likes more, you, you can do it yourself."

    Zhao Qiao waited for Rong Tang to ask who that person was, but Rong Tang just said indifferently: "Oh."

    Zhao Qiao was dissatisfied with Rong Tang's reaction, and continued: "The emperor really likes him, and even gave him a very, very precious tonic."

    Rong Tang's eyes moved slightly, "The medicine..."

    "That's right!"

    Rong Tang suddenly thought of something, and asked eagerly: "If someone takes Sauvignon Blanc and has no intention of loving someone, who will he see?"

    Zhao Qiao was puzzled, "Then he won't misjudge someone , who will see it?" Who is it."

    Rong Tang choked for breath, his fingertips hidden in his sleeves trembled uncontrollably, what Zhao Qi said earlier was still in his ears -

    "All this has nothing to do with Fengyue, it all comes from my... guilt towards you. "

    I'm pretty sure I don't have that kind of thought for you."