14

Chapter 14

    Jiang Dehai returned to Yonghua Palace and told Zhao Qi the exact conversation he had with Rong Tang.

    "I don't know if it's a slave's illusion. When Mr. Rong heard that the emperor felt sorry for him, he seemed to feel a little guilty."

    Zhao Qi was a little strange: "It's normal for Rong Tang to think I'm dirty. When did I feel sorry for him?"

    Jiang Dehai chuckled: "The servant said that to test Mr. Rong. According to the servant, Mr. Rong doesn't seem to be as resistant to the emperor as he used to be. The emperor is really sincere, and gold and stone are the same."

    Zhao Qi said very confidently: "Impossible, if Rong Tang opened it for me, sows can climb the tree. By the way, is there any news from Dali Temple, who stole my little peach?!"

    Jiang Dehai said: "Why don't the emperor Upload to Dali Temple Minister to ask?"

    "Oh?" Zhao Qi is eager to try, he has been emperor for so long, and he has not sent any minister to ask questions. He cleared his throat and said: "Then, pass on."

    Jiang Dehai: "Slave, go now."

    After a cup of tea, Jiang Dehai came back, and Zhao Xi looked behind him, seeing no one, and asked: " Where is the person?"

    Jiang Dehai wondered: "Your Majesty, Lord Chen, Minister of Dali Temple, is discussing matters with the prime minister in the Qinzheng Hall. When the servant went to invite him, the prime minister said..."

    "What did you say?"

    "You said that Lord Chen can't leave now. , If the emperor has something to do, please go to the Qinzheng Hall to find him."

    Zhao Qi: "..." As expected of Xiao's treacherous minister, he is really arrogant. I was very angry, and the consequences were—quiet.

    Nonsense, that's Xiao Shiqing, even if the emperor changes his position as chief assistant, he won't lose it. How far away can it be, just make do with it.

    Zhao Qi waved his hand, "Forget it, I'll ask Mr. Chen another day for questioning."

    While speaking, a little eunuch stepped forward and said, "Your Majesty, Mr. Jiang is asking to see you."

    Zhao Xi didn't even think about it, "No see .”

    "But your majesty, Mr. Jiang was crying so sad outside."

    "What's the matter?" Zhao Qi was a little impatient, thinking that sooner or later he would find a reason to dismiss all the beauties from the harem. "Let him in."

    "Your Majesty—" Jiang Baoer cried and rushed towards Zhao Qi when he saw Zhao Qi. Zhao Qi flashed nimbly, managed to avoid it, and asked: "Why is the baby crying so sad? Who bullied you?"

    Jiang Bao'er had tears in her eyes, "Your Majesty, Bao'er is no longer the original Bao'er. ...Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... ”

    Zhao Xi was given a headache by his crying, “Why don’t you go out and cry first, and then come in when you have cried enough?”

    Jiang Bao’er immediately stopped crying, and said shyly: “Bao’er remembers the emperor’s instruction , can’t be weak and sick like Mr. Rong, so I take other brothers and sisters to run circles in the harem every day..."