6

Chapter 6

    Hearing the sound, Rong Tang let go of his hand, and Zhao Qi took the opportunity to save his mouth, "No, no, the Prime Minister is here at just the right time! The Prime Minister is here to save me, I'm going to be crushed to death..."

    Xiao Shiqing went to At the table, he lifted the hem of his official uniform and sat down, with a leisurely demeanor. He poured himself a cup of tea, and said unhurriedly: "I don't understand what the emperor means. The emperor is now in bed with the beauty, what do I need to save?"

    Zhao Qi wanted to cry but had no tears, " You're blind! Didn't you see that Rong Tang restrained me and wouldn't let me move? What kind of a fool is this!"

    Xiao Shiqing glanced at Zhao Qi, and his eyes fell on Rong Tang again, looking like he was watching the excitement. "I didn't see it."

    Rong Tang met Xiao Shiqing's gaze, frowned, and still pressed Zhao Qi.

    Zhao Qi gave up asking Xiao Shiqing for help, and shouted: "Come here!"

    The guards outside filed in, holding the handle of the knife, "Your Majesty?"

    "Take Mr. Rong off me!"

    "Yes!" The guards in front wanted to step forward, Xiao Shiqing glanced at them vaguely from the corner of his eye, the guards suddenly stopped, and stood obediently behind Xiao Shiqing, not daring to make any further movements.

    Zhao Qi: "..." He is really a coward as an emperor. On the surface, the people in the palace are respectful and obedient to him, but in their hearts, the words of the prime minister are the imperial decree.

    Xiao Shiqing took a sip of tea and said: "As far as I know, Rongtang has not recovered from a serious illness and has been bedridden for a long time. This is a good time for the emperor to love the beauty. I also ask the emperor to allow me to stay here to observe, so that I can practice Get the true biography of the emperor."

    Zhao Qi blushed, "Xiao Shiqing, stop making trouble..."

    Xiao Shiqing put down his cup, and his tone suddenly became cold, "You can't push away a sick child, what a waste you are? Not too fast Get out of bed!"

    Zhao Qi was so excited by his stimulation, he pushed Rong Tang with all his strength. Rong Tang spent so long with him, and was ill, already exhausted, caught off guard by him, fell to one side, coughing violently, coughing so that Yu Rong's face was slightly red from the smoke.

    Zhao Qi jumped off the bed in a panic, one of them lost his footing, and threw himself straight at Xiao Shiqing who was sitting beside him, from one embrace with the fragrance of medicine to the other with the fragrance of ink, the scene was once very embarrassing. He raised his head to meet Xiao Shiqing's cold eyes, and said without thinking: "Before the prime minister came, he was reviewing the manuscript."

    Xiao Shiqing also looked at him, "No. " "     Huh

    ?"

The lampshades are all taken away, what do you think of the memorandum?"

    Zhao Qi: "..."

    Xiao Shiqing looked down at Zhao Qi's hand on his shoulder, and asked, "Is the emperor holding enough?"

    Zhao Qi hurriedly took his paw Take it away, "Enough."

    Xiao Shiqing patted his official uniform, as if there was something dirty on it, "Your Majesty, the Empress Dowager will make a list of candidates for the Empress in the near future. ..." He glanced at Rong Tang, who was disheveled, "Restrain one or two."