32

Chapter 32

    Zhao Qi was getting more and more floating, as if something was burning in his mind, the smoke filled the air, crackling. His vision gradually became blurred, and the voice in his ears seemed to come from another dimension, like a gust of wind blowing by, he clearly heard what others were saying, but in the next instant, he forgot all about it.

    In this strange feeling, his sense of touch and smell became more vivid.

    He felt himself being hugged. There was a familiar and pleasant fragrance of herbs on that person's body, and he was still walking steadily while holding him, without any effort at all. But he was very uncomfortable, he couldn't tell what he was uncomfortable with, but he was uncomfortable, his throat was dry, he was hot and thirsty. Did the new dragon robe on his body become too small, sticking to his skin, making it difficult for him to breathe.

    "Don't hug."

    The man lowered his head, "Huh?"

    Zhao Xi tried hard to express his thoughts: "Don't hug, but carry it." Perhaps he would feel better if he changed his posture.

    The man chuckled, "Okay, let's change our backs."

    Then, Zhao Qi was carried on his back. The back of the person carrying him was very wide, and he put his arms around the neck of the person, and his upper body was probably standing upright. The symptoms of his dyspnea eased a little, and the whole person felt a lot better, so he closed his eyes and leaned on the side of his face. The man's shoulders.

    "Is the emperor going back to Haiyan Palace?"

    Zhao Qi frowned, vaguely remembering who he promised to go back to Yonghua Palace tonight. "Yonghua Palace," he said in a small voice, "I'm going to Yonghua Palace."

    After speaking, the last string in his mind that kept him awake broke with a crash.

    When he woke up again, Zhao Qi found himself lying on the bed. The bed was so big that he rolled around a few times without falling off. He opened his eyes in a daze, and couldn't see anything except a piece of bright yellow. A clear thought suddenly flashed in his mind - he was lying on the dragon bed in Yonghua Palace.

    But Zhao Qi's sobriety was also at this moment. Soon, the nameless fire in his body burned again, more violent than before he fell asleep; his head was also groggy, and the sky and the earth were spinning.

    A figure came into his sight. "Your face is so red, why are you so drunk?"

    The man stretched out his hand and touched Zhao Qi's forehead. Zhao Qi shrank back as if he had been burned, trying to avoid the man touch.

    "You..." The man withdrew his hand, seemingly unwilling, "I'll go to the imperial physician."

    Zhao Xi instinctively grabbed the corner of his clothes, "Don't leave! Don't, don't leave me alone..."

    The man's The body froze visibly.

    Zhao Qi tugged at the dragon robe on his body indiscriminately, "It's so hot, why is it so hot, can you turn on the air conditioner..." He said weakly, "Help me, help me take it off."

    The man went for a long time no action.

    Zhao Qi, who couldn't get help, could only come by himself, but he couldn't find the button after working hard for a long time, and when he spoke again, his voice was crying, "120, call 120 quickly, I'm going to be fucking cold! No, It's going to be so hot——"

    Hearing his nonsense, the man was convinced that he was really suffering, and finally made up his mind to reach out to him again.

    Zhao Xi thought he could be relieved, but he didn't expect that the man just pulled his dragon robe, exposing his shoulder to the air, and then a sharp pain -