Extra 2

It was another March when spring blossomed, and Zhao Qi was about to celebrate his twenty-seventh birthday.

The days went by so fast, in the blink of an eye he changed from a young boy (?) to the father of two children, one nine years old and one seven years old.

When Zhao Mian was young, he was more like Zhao Qi, but when he grew up, he looked a little like Xiao Shiqing. It's hard to tell who he looks more like just by looking at his appearance, and his personality and temper are also between the two fathers. He is talented and intelligent, he will not be stupid like his father from time to time, and he is not as domineering as Xiao Shiqing, which makes people intimidating. Usually he has a gentle personality and always has a slight smile on his face, but once someone makes him angry (this person is probably his younger brother), he will have a cold face, no matter how much Zhao Qi teases him, it is useless, just like a A small kaolin flower.

As for the second treasure, Zhao Rin, the nose, eyes, mouth and Xiao Shiqing are almost carved out of the same mold. He was extremely mischievous, but at the age of seven, he had already made Zhao Qi collapse dozens of times and made his brother cry countless times. The greatest joy in his life is playing pranks, except for Xiao Shiqing, everyone around him has more or less been tricked by him. Once, while his father and father were not paying attention, he drew pig heads on all the manuscripts that had been reviewed. Xiao Shiqing found out about this after half a month, and directly took his youngest son and threw it in the study, saying that you love painting so much After drawing a thousand pig heads, it will come out.

Who is the biological mother of the two princes has always been an unsolved mystery of Dajing. In the past two years, civil and military officials gathered together from time to time to guess, almost guessing all the women in and out of the palace. Later, the appearance of the two princes became more and more familiar, especially the second prince, who knew whose son it was at a glance. The officials stopped guessing, and looked at the prime minister with subtle eyes.

Once in the Qinzheng Palace, a certain official was unfavorable in handling affairs, Xiao Shiqing did not get angry, did not say a word, and listened to his report casually. Even so, the atmosphere in the hall was still tense, and the officials did not dare to show their anger. At this moment, Eunuch Jiang Dehai, who was beside the emperor, hugged Zhao Rin, who was already asleep, and begged to see him, and said with a wry smile: "Prime Minister, the emperor said..." Xiao

Shiqing: "What are you talking about?" Let's

go."

Xiao Shiqing glanced at his youngest son, and asked: "What's Lin'er doing again?" All the

ministers: As expected of the prime minister, he actually called the prince by his nickname.

"The second prince caught two toads/toads from somewhere, and put them in the bed of the eldest prince."

Xiao Shiqing rubbed the space between his brows, "How is Mian'er?

" I'm coaxing." The

five-year-old Zhao Rin had had enough sleep on Jiang Dehai's shoulder, opened his sleepy eyes, saw Xiao Shiqing, and showed a bright smile: "Father!" The

ministers: ... Yo ha.

Since then, the officials have stopped guessing who is the birth mother of the princes.

On Zhao Qi's birthday this time, there was another big event. Over the years, Dayuan has grown from a small country to a hegemony, occupying the west side of Dajing. Fortunately, Emperor Yuan had no intention of stealing Dajing's land, or not for the time being. The two countries did not interfere with each other, and maintained friendly diplomatic relations on the surface. On this Longevity Day, Dayuan's eldest son Wei Changdu and his younger brother Wei Zhenfeng came all the way to celebrate Zhao Xi's birthday, and Zhao Xi held a banquet to treat each other with courtesy.