2

Chapter 2

    Zhao Qi followed Jiang Dehai's gaze, and he saw his "upright" little brother. The big stone in his heart finally fell to the ground. It seems that there is nothing wrong with the original owner's body, and the reason for not lifting may be psychological. Now that the body has had its core replaced, the lion who had been sleeping for many years was successfully awakened by Zhao Qi. Zhao Qi himself hadn't said anything yet. Jiang Dehai was already out of breath from crying, and Zhao Qi felt that he was going to pass out the next moment.

    "God bless me, Dajing, Your Majesty!" Jiang Dehai said tremblingly, "The emperor's dragon veins have stood up, and since then, Dajing has also stood up!"

    Zhao Xi was at a loss for words for a while, and said in embarrassment: "You don't have to say that..."

    "The slave can see the emperor rise up in his lifetime, and the slave will die without regret, my lord! If the queen mother finds out about this..." Jiang Dehai woke up like a dream, and greeted the little eunuch behind him, "Hurry up, go to Ci'an Palace and report to the queen mother." Good news! Please the emperor try to maintain the status quo so that the queen mother can see Dajing's hope with her own eyes!"

    Zhao Qi: "..." You can keep one for me to try?

    Not long after, a graceful and luxurious beautiful woman came to Zhao Qi's bedroom. Before Zhao Qi had time to see what his mother looked like, he was embraced by Queen Mother Wen.

    "Qi'er, Xi'er from the Ai family!" Empress Dowager Wen's tears fell down and fell on Zhao Qi's face, "You have finally grown up!"

    Zhao Qi was not used to the faint scent of Empress Dowager Wen. , he patted Empress Dowager Wen's hand, rolled his eyes and said, "Mother, Empress Mother, I'm going to be strangled to death by you..."

    Empress Dowager Wen quickly let go of her son, wiped her tears with a handkerchief, "It's the empress mother who is too excited , but my mother has been looking forward to this day for eighteen years!"

    Zhao Qi rubbed his neck and muttered in a low voice: "I am only eighteen years old this year, is it possible that my mother has been thinking about this since I was born?"

    Wen Wen The Empress Dowager smiled through tears, and said softly: "Come, let the empress see."

    Zhao Qi froze and said in horror, "Look, what are you looking at?"

    Empress Dowager Wen said: "What do you think?"

    Zhao Qi jumped up and said with a dry smile, "Queen Mother, stop joking."

    "What is a joke? How can you rest assured if the Queen Mother doesn't see such a big event with her own eyes? Come quickly."

    Zhao Qi shook his head like a rattle, " No—I refuse!" Is this something you can casually look at? I'm not afraid to show him the psychological shadow again.

    Doubtful from behind, Mrs. Wen turned to Jiang Dehai: "You can see clearly, the emperor is really majestic?"

    Jiang Dehai nodded again and again, "I can see it clearly. The emperor's dragon veins are full of energy, and his pillar is like the top of Mount Tai. Ah!"

    Zhao Qi was ashamed and furious, "Shut up!"

    Jiang Dehai leaned close to Empress Dowager Wen's ear and whispered, "Empress Dowager, isn't the Emperor shy?"

    "Shy?" Empress Dowager Wen said, "Impossible, Qi'er was born to the Ai family, how can the Ai family not know him? He doesn't know how to write the word 'shy' at all."