45

Chapter 45

    Zhao Xi couldn't help nodding, "Yes."

    Xiao Shiqing, who never talked nonsense, asked again: "Not angry at all?"

    That's still a little bit, but how dare I say it. "Don't be angry, what my brother does is for the sake of the overall situation. It's too late for me to thank you, so why would you still be angry?"

    Xiao Shiqing said nothing, his face was frosty, and the eunuchs serving in the palace were trembling, not daring to speak. out. All the eunuchs on duty in the Palace of Qinzheng knew that when the Prime Minister was angry, he never yelled loudly, but more often he was silent, his expression was difficult to distinguish between happiness and anger, but it could make people frightened.

    Zhao Qi also caught Xiao Shiqing's displeasure. He grabbed the sleeve of Xiao Shiqing's official uniform and shook it, "Brother?"

    Facing Zhao Qi's clear eyes, Xiao Shiqing suppressed the surge of violence, "Are you hungry?"

    Zhao Qi didn't react for a while , Opened his mouth and said, "Hungry."

    "Dining at the Palace of Qinzheng today," Xiao Shiqing said, "The meal is ready, let's go."

    Zhao Qi asked: "What about the prime minister's brother?"

    "Would you like me to accompany you?

    " If you ask me that, I can say no. "Yes, brother."

    Xiao Shiqing nodded and said, "You go first, I'll come later."

    Xiao Shiqing called Jiang Dehai and asked him to add two dishes. Jiang Dehai replied: "Slave will go now."

    "There is one more thing."

    "Please tell me, Prime Minister."

    Xiao Shiqing glanced at the little emperor who was knocking on the bowl at the table waiting for food, and asked: "Just now what did He Changzhou say to the emperor?"

    Jiang Dehai wondered: "This..."

    Xiao Shiqing smiled, "I know you are loyal to the emperor, but the truth is not a secret. If you don't tell me, I have other ways to know."

    "That's that, that's that." Jiang Dehai wiped off his weak sweat, "Back to the prime minister, when the servant returned to Yonghua Palace, the emperor was furious and wanted to drive General He out, not to mention, and took General He back to enter and leave the palace freely. The power." The

    strange feeling of irritability hit again, Xiao Shiqing said in a deep voice: "Got it."

    Although Xiao Shiqing ordered the dishes to be prepared, Zhao Qi likes every dish. Zhao Qi ate happily, Xiao Shiqing didn't move his chopsticks much, but drank a lot of wine.

    When Zhao Qi put down his chopsticks contentedly, Xiao Shiqing's body was already smelled of alcohol, but his eyes towards Zhao Qi were still clear.

    Zhao Qi met his scrutinizing gaze, felt guilty, got up and said: "After I finish eating, first..."

    Xiao Shiqing put down his wine glass, "Sit."

    "Ah?"

    "I'll let you sit."

    Zhao Qi Xi had no choice but to sit back, "Brother, what else can I do?"

    Xiao Shiqing tapped the table with his fingertips, even though he was silent, people could feel that he was even upset at this moment. After a long time, he opened his mouth and said: "He Changzhou was ordered by me to approach you deliberately to gain your trust."