76

Chapter 76

    What is this feeling like? ! Could it be that Xiao Shiqing's lips are poisonous?

    Zhao Qi has been kissed by Rong Tang and He Changzhou before, but he has never felt the same as now - like an electric shock, crisp and numb, the skin touched by his lips is hot as fire, making his tears evaporate .

    But Xiao Shiqing just kissed the corner of his eyes.

    Zhao Qi stopped crying, his eyes and eyelashes were wet, and the word "Shock" was written all over his face. His mind said it was hard to guess, at least Xiao Shiqing couldn't guess the reason why he suddenly became quiet.

    "What's the matter?"

    Zhao Qi was dumbfounded, "This is the first time you kissed me."

    Xiao Shiqing was also taken aback, "Didn't you just say that I kissed you in front of others."

    "That doesn't count, I don't care I don’t remember.”

    Xiao Shiqing smiled, “Do you think I only slept with you and didn’t kiss you that night at the palace banquet?”

    “I don’t even remember that.”

    “Then,” Xiao Shiqing held Zhao Qi’s back of the head lightly with his hand, "Would you like me to remember it for you."

    Now it's all right, not only the corners of his eyes, but his whole face is burning.

    Xiao Shiqing looked at him for a while, chuckled, and exerted a little force on his hand, Zhao Qi's face moved towards him, and he also went up to meet him.

    Just when the distance between the two was only a few feet away, Zhao Qi felt like waking up from a dream, and suddenly stretched out his hand to press Xiao Shiqing's chest.

    "No, no." Zhao Qi gasped slightly with red ears.

    Xiao Shiqing squinted his eyes, feeling an urge to force him directly. But thinking about Zhao Qi's words from the bottom of his heart, he suppressed his desire, and said in a deep voice: "Why."

    Zhao Qi insisted on his last bottom line, "It's not the word "broken sleeve", I'm tired of talking."

    Xiao Shiqing Glancing at Zhao Qi's swollen belly, "Are you sure?"

    "..." It was because he was not sure that he was in a mess!

    Is he bent, is he really bent!

    Was he bent because he was pregnant with a dragon egg, or was he bent by Xiao Shiqing? If it's the latter, does that mean that he likes...

    Stop it, it's impossible, he has already successfully overcome Rong Tang, He Changzhou, and Li Chisu's bending method, there is no reason to fall on Xiao Shiqing! What's so good about Xiao Shiqing, he has a strong desire to control, he has a lot of intrigues and tricks, what else does he have besides good looks and high IQ!

    That's right, it's impossible for him to like this kind of person. The reason why he has those strange reactions is because of the hormones during pregnancy. When he gave birth to the little princess and his hormones returned to normal levels, he would definitely be a happy little straight man again.

    Zhao Qi successfully brainwashed himself, and said righteously: "There is no conflict between having a child and being a child."

    Xiao Shiqing smiled lowly, and put his forehead against his, "Well, there is no conflict. The emperor has decided to give birth to a princess for his minister?"