85

Chapter 85

    Zhao Qi: "..."

    Ever since Xiao Shiqing said this, every time Zhao Qi thinks of Mengmeng's full moon wine, his thoughts will drift to "intercourse".

    At the time of Mengmeng's full moon, he and Xiao Shiqing are finally going to complete the great harmony of life - they are going to consummate their marriage!

    Zhao Qi was a little nervous in anticipation, lying next to Xiao Shiqing at night, he was a little ready to move. On the other hand, Xiao Shiqing is like a normal person, doing what he should do.

    It's just... very complicated. But it's all normal, if Xiao Shiqing is as nervous as him, it's hell.

    Zhao Mian's full moon banquet will be held at the Longevity Palace, where Zhao Qi's birthday banquet was also held last year. Zhao Qi happened to pass by and saw the eunuchs busily arranging the banquet, and suddenly couldn't move.

    Jiang Dehai, who was following behind him, said, "Your Majesty?"

    Zhao Qi said with emotion, "It all started here." What

    happened at the palace banquet last year was perhaps the biggest turning point in his life. If it hadn't been for that birthday banquet, Jiang Baoer's fertility medicine, Rongtang's lovesickness, and even if he hadn't been drunk, he would definitely not be standing here today, watching everyone busy for his son's full moon banquet.

    He may not be able to bend, and he still maintains a relationship with Xiao Shiqing that is both an enemy and a friend, and they are wary of each other.

    Rong Tang must have been released from the palace by him. According to Rong Tang's temperament, he probably won't become an official in the court. He might return to his hometown in Cangzhou, live in seclusion in the mountains like Yu Shenshui, and live a leisurely life like "picking chrysanthemums under the eastern fence". Seeing Nanshan" is like a day of idle clouds and wild cranes.

    He Changzhou will still be a high-spirited young man in fresh clothes and angry horses. They will be very good friends. Every time He Changzhou goes on an expedition, he will give him a hug in the name of the emperor and brother, and do his best for him.

    As for Li Chisu... Forget it, he didn't bother to imagine.

    However, there are no ifs in this world, so what he thinks can only be ifs. The path he is taking now, even if he never expected it before, is still a very long path. He has a lover and a son, just as Xiao Shiqing said, he will no longer be alone.

    Zhao Qi recalled some past events, and said on a whim: "I haven't been to the harem for a long time, I want to go around."

    Jiang Dehai hesitated and said: "Your Majesty, if the prime minister knows about this, the prime minister might be jealous again."

    Zhao Qi sneered: "There is no one in the harem. I just went to see the scenery. What is he jealous of? He is not a vinegar essence." Jiang     Dehai

    said helplessly, "Yes."

All the concubines live in Xuchun Garden. The huge harem is like a cold palace, most of the maids and eunuchs who serve the beauties have received errands from other places, and only one person is left in each palace to do some sweeping and scrubbing.

    If there is no accident, the harem will remain so deserted until Mengmeng ascends the throne as emperor.

    Zhao Qi first arrived at Mingcui Palace, which was where Jiang Baoer lived in the past. Zhao Qi thought of the male pet who was originally a delicate beauty, but because of his order, he diligently "exercised his body" and finally grew muscles in his limbs, so he couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed. In fact, Jiang Baoer is not a bad person, and she didn't want to harm others by stealing Sauvignon Blanc, but for self-protection.