34

Chapter 34

    After He Changzhou left, Zhao Qi fell into autism again.

    Last night, both He Changzhou and Rong Tang visited Yonghua Palace. He Changzhou just sent him back and left, and Rong Tang naturally became the number one suspect—the one with a criminal record.

    Jiang Dehai brought a plate of crushed walnuts, "Your Majesty, use some walnuts to nourish your brain, maybe you will remember what happened last night."

    "Oh." Zhao Qi stiffly put the walnuts into his mouth Rise, trying again to recall the details of last night. Probably because walnuts are really useful, a picture flashed in his mind -

    he was lying on a man's chest, panting rapidly, the strange feeling he had never experienced made his eyes blurred, his eyes and brain were blank .

    The man's hand caressed his waist, and his voice was hoarse: "More?"

    He rested for a while, leaned over and kissed the man's lips, his voice was crying: "More, more..." The

    man laughed, " The emperor will get it himself."

    Zhao

    Qi automatically brought Rong Tang's face in, his brain was congested instantly, and his face and ears were completely red. He spit out the walnuts in his mouth with a "poof", as if he had eaten game, "Take it away, take it away, take it away!"

    He would rather never remember what happened to him last night! A lot of money to buy a brain that can't remember anything!

    Zhao Qiwei stayed for a long time, and in the evening, the maid of Ci'an Palace came to send a message, saying that Empress Dowager Wen invited him over for dinner.

    Zhao Qi has no appetite, but his mother still wants to accompany him. When Empress Dowager Wen saw him, she couldn't hide the pain on her face, "I heard that the emperor was so drunk last night that he couldn't even walk steadily. The emperor is really, knowing that he is not strong enough to drink, he still drank so much— —What happened to the emperor's mouth?"

    "I accidentally bit one by mistake," Zhao Qi sighed, "It's a mistake to drink." It was a big mistake, and his first night was lost.

    Empress Dowager Wen personally served him a bowl of soup, watched him drink half a bowl, and said, "How does the emperor want to deal with the Xixia matter?"

    Zhao Qi asked: "What's the matter in Xixia?" Empress Dowager Wen was a little surprised: "The eldest prince of     Xixia

    died in the imperial garden after the palace banquet last night-the emperor didn't know about it?"

Ran shook his head, "I don't know."

    Xixia is a subsidiary state of Dajing, and he bowed his head to Dajing when Dajing first established his dynasty. Although Xixia is a small place, it is rich in products, and all kinds of rare and exotic products are offered as tributes all year round. This year's Longevity Day, in order to show respect for Emperor Dajing, the King of Xixia specially sent his eldest son to the capital to celebrate the emperor's birthday. At the palace banquet, Zhao Qi also drank the wine toasted by the eldest prince. I didn't expect that such a good person would disappear if he said nothing.

    "The Ai family thought the emperor knew about it a long time ago." Empress Dowager Wen said with a serious expression, "It would be fine if it was just an ordinary envoy who died, but now the eldest son of King Xixia died in the palace. The king will not let it go. The prime minister has already dealt with the envoys of Xixia for a day, and I don't know how it is going."