54

Chapter 54

    Xiao Shiqing brought Zhao Qi back to the palace, and Cheng Boyan had been waiting for him early in the morning. After he took Zhao Qi's pulse, he breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "The prime minister, the emperor just used some perspiration medicine..."

    Xiao Shiqing raised his eyebrows, "Just?"

    Cheng Boyan choked up and knelt down hastily, "My minister made a mistake. This kind of perspiration medicine will make people feel weak and drowsy, but it is harmless to the human body. Once the effect of the medicine wears off, the emperor will be able to wake up."

    Xiao Shiqing's face softened slightly, "Retire ."

     "Resignation."

    Xiao Shiqing suddenly remembered Regarding the matter, he said: "Wait a minute."

    Cheng Boyan said: "What else can the prime minister order?"

    "Do you know what a 'dragon egg' is?"

    Cheng Boyan was suddenly excited. The emperor has already issued a strict decree that the dragon egg must not be leaked. Resisting the decree is a capital crime, but the fate of lying to Prime Minister Xiao and being found out is probably a thousand times worse than capital crime.

    In the nick of time, Cheng Boyan made a decisive choice, "I...don't know." He lowered his eyes, facing Xiao Shiqing's scrutinizing gaze, and tensed his fingers together.

    "Really." Xiao Shiqing looked away and looked at Zhao Qi, who was sleeping soundly on the bed, "Go down."

    Cheng Boyan was like the rest of his life after a catastrophe, "I obey."

    Zhao Qi slept from day to night, and finally there was nothing The stomach woke him up.

    Zhao Qi's mind was still a little dazed, he opened one eye first, and found that the bed he was lying on was unfamiliar again, and he was so frightened that he was vaguely frightened—isn't it, again? !

    "Are you awake?" The

    man's voice was soft and low, which made Zhao Qi's heart sink back into his throat.

    That's right, he was taken away by Xiao Shiqing from Rong Tang, he is safe, there is no need to lose his virginity.

    "Brother Prime Minister."

    Xiao Shiqing stood beside the bed, looking down at him, "Huh?"

    The sky outside the window was so dark that even the moon could not be seen; the candlelight inside the room shone brightly, and under the dim light, Xiao Shiqing's face seemed to be covered with a layer of mist. He just stood there without doing anything, and he was already radiant and handsome.

    Zhao Qi has always known that Xiao Shiqing's appearance can kill most people in seconds, but he doesn't know why, he looks like a filter today, like a dazzling diamond, radiant and luxurious, making people dazzled.    

     Diamond, also known as diamond, is the hardest thing in the world, no one can cut him except himself. If you try to touch him forcefully, you will be cut by the sharp edges and corners instead.    

     Wow, this metaphor is amazing, and only a clever mind like him can come up with it.   

      Zhao Qi thought wildly and said nothing. There was a hint of worry in Xiao Shiqing's eyes, "Stupid again?"    

     Zhao Qi whispered in his heart: You look stupid.    

     Thinking of the beauty, Zhao Qi naturally thought of Rong Tang, and asked: "Brother, what happened to Rong Tang, you didn't kill him, did you?"