5

Chapter 5

    Xiao Shiqing and Empress Dowager Wen were busy working for Dajing's Jiangshan Sheji, while Zhao Qi continued to live in the palace as a salted fish. It's a pity that salted fish also has troubles with salted fish.

    Zhao Qi spat out the grape seeds in his mouth, "What did you say, can you say it again?"

    Jiang Dehai tremblingly said, "Just now the Tai Hospital came to report... saying that Miss Wang is two months pregnant. "

    Zhao Qi frowned, "Who is Miss Wang?"

    Jiang Dehai: "Miss Wang is a Huainan famous prostitute brought back to the palace by the emperor when he went to Jiangnan."

    Zhao Qi: "You mean, I was greened?"

    Jiang Dehai trembled Tremblingly handed over the tea, "Emperor, Your Majesty, take a sip of tea to calm down."

    Zhao Qi looked down at the few strands of green tea leaves at the bottom of the cup, feeling offended—he was surprised by two even-faced teasers. The lover he had never met was green. To be honest, his mood was very complicated. The dog emperor knows that he doesn't want to lift up, but he still raises so many beauties, men and women together, isn't this looking for greenery for himself!

    How can I have the heart to blame the beauties for making mistakes, it is because I gave them too much freedom.

    Zhao Qi sighed in his heart, maintaining the character of the dog emperor on the surface, and said coldly: "Where is it? Where is that whore     !

    "

Big sword," Zhao Xi rolled up his sleeves, "Let's go!"

    In view of the image of the dog emperor, Zhao Qi thought that the girl Wang would cry when she saw him, and knelt down to beg for mercy, but her operation shocked his whole family.

    Probably because she knew that she was doomed to die, Miss Wang had to drink her mouth before she died, pointing at Zhao Qi's nose and yelling: "Emperor Dog, you snatched me into the palace by force and never touched me. You are not going to be a widow, you deserve to wear a cuckold! That man is a thousand times ten thousand times better than you, and I am willing to give birth to him!"

    Zhao Qi: "..."

    "Quick," Jiang Dehai pointed at Miss Wang and said, "Hurry up! I gag her mouth!"

    "No need," Zhao Qi looked on coldly, "let her talk."

    This girl is a strong man with unusual ideas, and it's too inferior to be just a passerby in the book.

    Miss Wang broke free from the eunuch's restraint and said, "Emperor Dog, you can kill if you want. Don't waste your energy asking me who the father of the child is. I won't tell you when I die! I won't regret it either. This is what I do as a woman." I am happy!"

    Jiang Baoer, who was watching the excitement, said, "I have never seen such a shameless person. Your Majesty, according to Baoer, this kind of person should be punished by her nine clans!" Miss

    Wang sneered: "I have been an orphan since I was a child. The child in my stomach and I belong to the Nine Clans!"

    Look, look, this courage to treat death as home! Zhao Qi couldn't help applauding her in his heart.

    "What's her name?" Zhao Qi asked.

    Jiang Dehai said: "Back to the emperor, her name is Wang Xueqin."

    Xueqin? Aunt Xue?

    Why is this name so familiar... Zhao Qi faintly felt the evil taste of the original author, "Jiang Dehai, tell me, what should I do with her?" Just cook him." Miss