21

Chapter 21

    In the next few days, Zhao Qi was busy completing the "punishment" Xiao Shiqing gave him. Xiao Shiqing seemed to have lost trust in him, and personally supervised his calligraphy practice. In the outer hall of the Qinzheng Hall, Xiao Shiqing was discussing matters with the ministers; in the inner hall of the Qinzheng Hall, Zhao Qi was being punished bitterly.

    In the middle of the discussion, Xiao Shiqing saw Jiang Dehai coming out of the inner hall, and asked: "What?"

    Jiang Dehai said: "Return to the prime minister, the emperor said that he is hungry and wants to eat." "Didn't you

    just eat half an hour ago. "Xiao Shiqing stood up, "Go and see the emperor for the truth, you step down first." Hubu

    Shangshu: "The matter of King Zhaonan's military salary..."

    Xiao Shiqing sneered: "When will he enter the palace, and when will we discuss it." Yesterday, he After receiving the secret report from the secret line in Beijing, Li Chisu had already arrived in the capital two days ago. After he arrived in Beijing, he didn't go back to King Zhaonan's mansion in Beijing, nor did he enter the palace, but lingered in the newly opened Jiaofangsi in Beijing, and he hasn't come out yet.

    Just as Zhao Qi finished practicing a copybook, he lay down on the table and slacked off for a while, when Xiao Shiqing came in. He quickly picked up the pen, and when he didn't pay attention, the tip of the pen drew a line across his face, "I will continue to practice!"

    Xiao Shiqing chuckled, "Aren't you hungry, write after eating." He took it from the eunuch Handkerchief, "Come here."

    Zhao Qi stepped back slightly, "I wipe it myself."

    Jiang Dehai served a plate of almond cake and a bowl of white fungus and lotus seed soup, Zhao Qi asked while eating, "What did the prime minister talk about with the ministers just now?" Ah."

    "It's mainly about the examination."

    "Oh, have the results come out?"

    "Well," Xiao Shiqing said, "one hundred and twenty tribute students were selected to participate in the palace examination."

    "The palace examination..." Zhao Xi thought for a while, " Is it the one presided over by me?"

    "Yes."

    Zhao Qi laughed, after so many years of exams, is it finally his turn to invigilate others!

    Xiao Shiqing looked at him, "Very happy?"

    Zhao Qi nodded, "Yes, I am certainly happy to see future talents from Dajing. I hope they are real talents, and they must not be like Master Chen from Dali Temple."

    Xiao Shiqing paused, "How are you, Master Chen?" "

    Zhao Qi said angrily, "I asked him to investigate the disappearance of Zao Tao in Muyang Temple, and he actually said that my little peach was stolen by a mouse in Muyang Temple, can you believe it?"

    "..."

    " He thinks me stupid, I picked so many small peaches, can the mice steal them all overnight? Are all the mice in the capital in Muyang Temple!"

    "..."

    "Brother Prime Minister, are you angry?"

    Xiao Shiqing said calmly: "It's annoying."

    After filling his stomach, Zhao Qi resumed work. Xiao Shiqing looked at him for a while, and said, "You can rest for a day after you finish practicing the characters."