Part 1

I'm walking barefoot letting my feet soak in the sand and the water. I shouldn't even be out here since I was well still am grounded cause I went outside the reef with Aonung, I got all the blame though.

I grab a rock then splash it inside the water it bounces, little things like these make me smile. Realization hits me when I see some creatures flying over me, 6 people I see.

Curiosity hits me, and I go over to the place where they landed "we seek refuge" the man who's skin is darker then ours, has sorta green/yellow eyes and a weird tail, his whole family looks like that.

I glance at each of them then land on the boy who is taller then the other boy we hold eye contact for a bout a second, then I release.

"You have no use, we are reef people and you are forest people, your skills do not work here" My mother walks around the the kids, "we will learn okay" the leader looks back at the woman maybe his mate.

"Their arms are thin, their tails are weak, you won't be able to swim good" she grabs the older girls tail then yanks it back down. "The children are not even Na'vi!!" Grabbing one of their hands, they have an extra finger, demon hands but who am I to judge.

"They have demon blood in them" Ronal who is my mother releases the hand "look I was once the sky people but I adapted we can adapt" their going back and forth until I interrupt.

"Mother we should let them stay, I mean he his Toruk Makto, his wife said so" I shrug my shoulder and I immediately regret speaking now that all of them are staring right at me.

"Uitani is correct" my father Tonowari and my mother look at each other, "we will take you in, my son Aonung and my daughters Uitani and Tsireya will show your kids the place" he looks at me and Tsireya, "what?!?" Me and Aonung spoke at the same time. "

This is decided" he points a finger at both of us, I start walking then glance back at the kids "you coming or not?"

Hello dear readers
I am sorry if I made any grammar mistakes, let me now what I should consider also I will be releasing one part each day maybe unless I'm not busy.
Anyways bye bye

Change(Neteyam x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara