Part 2

They are behind me while Tsireya is next to me "do you like him?" I whisper to her, she immediately said no out of embarrassment but I knew she did. All of us make a clicking sound and our Ilu come out.

"Woahh" the little one was filled with fascination, the other sister I recall Kiri had more fascination even though she didn't show it. "Cool right,  now let's dive" me and my siblings and I forgot his name my brother's friend dive in first, they dive after.

Without notice I keep staring at the older brother sometimes we make eye contact and he smiles which then I look away. The 4 of them swim back up for air I guess, "what's wrong with them" Aonung looked at his friend, "they can't stay underwater" his friend almost laughed "stop they are learning" Tsireya backed them up.

We swam up to them, I looked around noticing Kiri is gone, I didn't bring it up though. "Are you all alright?" Tsireya spoke calmly, "you're too fast, wait for us" Tuk i found out her name is Tuk, I was about to laugh "just breathe, think of the water as your home" I didn't laugh instead I said those words, I felt a stare at me Neteyam. "You are not good divers, maybe good at swinging through trees but" Tsireya slapped him on his head for saying which made me smile.

"Where is Kiri" I just remembered the friends name is Rotxo instincts for an older sibling kicked in "Neteyam, me and Tuk will search that place, Tsireya, Aonung,Rotxo, and Lo'ak you guys will search that place objection?" I look at all of them for a second then we disband.

"So you're name is Uitani? Nice name" he awkwardly spoke "if you know what it is you don't have to ask..... what is your?" I roll my eyes he half smiles "Neteyam, you have nice eyes" I laughed since he randomly brought that up "nice hair to you I guess then" we made a small talk about his family and mine. "Guys stop flirting and let's go they found Kiri already" Tuk yells at us.

"If you want to live here, you will have learn how to ride" Aonung made a clicking sound which then his Ilu came out, then I did the same thing so did Tsireya and Rotxo . Tsireya is teaching Lo'ak he seems nervous, Kiri is very good she already learned how to ride one, I'm teaching Neteyam.

"Make the bond, before going into the water take a deep breath" I grab his hand which is surprisingly big, then I place it down. "Hold tight you will fall if you don't" I release, he goes and he already fell. "Let me do it again" determination took over, "is okay to fail the first time even though kids do it better" I tease him which makes him more determined.

"Feel the water, feel the Ilu, feel the bond" I release surprisingly he was on the Ilu for more seconds then the last time but he fell. "Your like a baby" I laugh at him, he comes up to me and looks down at me "no I'm not" my stomach is feeling weird like something is in it, I place my hand on his chest and push him back a bit "alright...... baby" I laugh running away.

How is this part?
Really hoped you like it, forgive me if I made any grammar mistakes. I'm going to make one later on in the day since I have somewhere to go.
Anyways cya