Part 9

I'm grounded just great, but you know me that won't stop me from having fun. I go in the water just playing with the fishes, Ilu, and more. I see Kiri, fascinating she's swaying her arms and the fishes are following her.

I tilt my head, which I accidentally fall i don't know how, "heyyy" I awkwardly sign to her "hi what are you doing here? I heard you got grounded" she turns around, "you heard that man that's embarrassing" she doesn't say anything back, "if you don't mind me asking? What happened when you connected with eywa at spirt tree?"  I go up to her.

"I saw my mother.. I asked who my father was but instead I just flew back and it turned white" I try not to look at her, "Kiri" i softly spoke "I don't need your pity" she rolls her eyes. "Im not pitying you, it's just when you went to seizure I just couldn't think of losing you" she suddenly hugs I pat her back "we should get going back now or you should so you don't get more trouble" I laugh with her. 

Im now trying to sneak back in when "Uitani what are you doing?" Aonung crosses his arms "you can see i am going back inside!"  "You should come see this" he turns around and leaves I follow him.

My mother is crying "she was my spirt sister.. she was the composer of songs, matchribide, we would sing together.. she waited many breeding cycles to have this calf" they look at the baby next "the clan was so happy for her, what is this Tonowari" she yells "what is this!" I look away holding the tears in.

Everybody is gathered right now, "my spirt sister and her baby have been murdered by the sky people"  my mother says "this war has come to us"  I couldn't bear the words next so I planned to leave but I stopped when I heard "you tell the Tulkun that if they hit by one of these their marked for death" Jake holds up some sort of thing in the air "you call for me I'll silence it.saving their lives that all that matters, saving your family" he looks at father, "tell the Tulkun" "go go" father and mother says.

I see Lo'ak leaving Neteyam following him I walk behind though. "No way your leaving baby brother" he walks to him "I have to warn payakan about the pingers"  "no you got to keep your Skxawng ass here"  "he's outcast theirs nobody to warn him but me" Neteyam places his hand on Lo'ak head "bro why you always have to make things so hard"  Lo'ak drops his hand "you mean why I can't be the perfect son like you, the perfect little solider, well I'm not you he's my brother I'm going"  "Lo'ak just stop you're gonna get hurt" I step in, "ugh" he starts moving to the water Neteyam grabs his arm "no I'm your brother!!" Lo'ak released himself. He dives in the water, Neteyam, Tsireya, Aonung, Roxto, and from here I see Kiri and Tuk following him too I don't follow him though I mean I'm grounded so why would I? "These Skxawngs".