Part 26- "the sea gives and the sea takes"

Uitani pov

I'm separated from the boy known as spider to them, and Kiri. Don't know where Lo'ak, Neytiri, anybody are.

I see a way out, as I'm quickly approaching, the fire spreads in front of me blockading that way out.

"No come on!" I turn back around, this is all happening spur of a moment.

I see a tall figure at the bottom of the water, i look closer and the owner of that body is Quaritch, guess the fight is over but where did Jake go?.

Realization hit me that I'm running out of air, I see a metal part of the demon ship I'm going in there and "Uitani!" the voice of Lo'ak.

I couldn't very well see him as it's dark, "right here" his hand reaches out for me, I grab him which he hugs me and I hug him back.

"Are you alright?" I ask. He doesn't answer me and turns around "oh eywa.."  I spot Jake holding on a metal part, head still in the water.

Lo'ak brings him back up. "dad just breath" holding onto his father.

"Neteyam!!" He gasps for air and says h-his name.

"No dad it's Lo'ak.."

"oh..Lo'ak.."  his consciousness came back knowing that Neteyam is probably dead, hoping that he wasn't.

"I'm sorry about Neteyam it's all my fault!" His voice breaks a bit.

"Its not"  "just focus!" We both say at the same time with different words.

Jake sir glances at me and glances back at Lo'ak. "Just focus on getting out!!" He continues.

"We're losing the air pocket. Come on we got to go. Come on dad" all of a sudden it fully turns black.

Jake doesn't answer back for a second instead he tries to hold on the metal thing and climbs up a bit.

"You both know your way out?" Saying it with a voice that seems like he's going to give up.

I nod at Lo'ak. "Think so.. but dad it's gonna be a long breath hold"

"I'm not gonna make it" gasping for air in pain. "No sir! We have to get you out! We can't-"   I couldn't finish the sentence.

"No! no! Can't lose you too dad. Please!" Pleading for him to change his mind.

"You just need to slow your heart down. Be calm." i say

"Be calm." Lo'ak repeats after me. We inhale in and slowly out. 

"the way of water has no beginning and no end. The seas around you and in you." Me and Lo'ak saying a lesson after each other.

"The seas your home before your birth and after your birth. The sea gives and the sea takes. Water connects all things." We all start rising up for a bit more breaths.

"Life to death"  "darkness to light" we finish it off with a last deep breath and we go in the water.

                              Neteyam pov
I gasp for air while being in pain.  Im not able to get up but I look around and all I see is darkness.

Suddenly, a voice hits me in the back of my head "hello" the voice sounds nice and quiet but at the same time alarming.

"Who are you?!"

"You can get up, you know that right?" Huh I can feel my feet and back. I look down freezing in fear seeing a bullet gone through.

"You're fine, or you will be." Those were the last words I heard and I'm back to hearing crying from a voice I recognize.

                          Comment and vote :)
                                           Q/n?
                      See mistakes let me know