Part 27

Neteyam pov

"Neteyam!" Tsireya crouches down to hug me, "not so tight" I groan.

"I-I thought you were"  she's in disbelief as much as I am in. "I thought so too" I look around and see nobody else.

"Where is Uitani?"

"Where is everybody"

I'm trying to focus as in my head starts to spin. "They-they" Tsireya tries to talk but her tears overcome her.

"Your sisters got captive and they went to rescue them" she wipes her face.

I immediately try to get up but the wound is holding me back.

"no no! You just got back! And you will hurt yourself more"

Tsireya grabs my shoulders and lays me back down.

"ok.. ok we'll wait" I accept it and I lay back down. Eywa please bring them back, please bring her back.

                                    Uitani pov

We're going through the water, between the metal parts of the demon ship.

I'm behind Jake in case he falls or anything bad happens while Lo'ak is leading us out.

I hesitate to move forward for a second as I go over the place where Quaritch was,

but he wasn't there this time.

Maybe the sea swept him to another part of the ocean.... I hope.

I see payakan and I grab Lo'ak arm, "over there!" I point to him.

He nods at me and we decide to go over there.

We swim up as we hold on to payakan fin.

We all gasp for air with a big breath in. "Hold on!" Lo'ak places his hand on his father's back.

"just breath!! Just breath" he than climbs on to payakan fin and sets his hand down next to payakan eye.

"Thank you!" He says in gratitude, "thank you" I bring my head down as a sign of respect to payakan.

I look around to see if there's anybody and when I turn back around, Jake places his hand on his son's head, looking at each other in the eyes.

I don't want to interfere so I step back.

"I see you son"  Jake smiles at Lo'ak.

"Ma Jake!!" We immediate look at Neytiri holding on to Tuk.

"Dad! Dad" Tuk reaches out. "Come here!" "Tuk" "alright" they all grab each other hands and Neytiri and Jake hug.

I'm sitting on top of payakan laying down wondering about Neteyam.

Jake or sir or Mr.Sully looks at me "come here kid" he moves his head to the huddle group.

I nod left to right mouthing I'm fine really.

Next thing I know Lo'ak and Kiri grabs both my arms and brings me into the hug.  "Thank you great mother. Thank you" Kiri says out of relief.

                                          Q/n?
                       Comment and vote :) ;)
                   See a mistake let me know
Oh yea it was my birthday so that's why wasn't able to upload this chapter :) :)
YALL I WAS READING MY OWN STORY AND I REALIZED I PUT EYEBROWS! Eyebrows! Why cause Navi don't have eyebrows except for avatars and Lo'ak since genetics cause his dad is an avatar. Anyways! If you see anything like the stuff Na'vi are not supposed to have let me know!!