Part 29

Five Months Later

               Five Months Later

Life was peaceful. Neteyam and Uitani are official, well goes back and forth.

"You jerk! What was that for!" Uitani cleans herself off from the mud that Neteyam brought from his clan.

"That was for not letting me go on a skimwing" Neteyam shrugs his shoulder and laughs with the trio. Rotxo, Lo'ak, and Anoung.

"Cause you were still wounded you- ugh! You know what- goodbye" Uitani rolls her eyes and dramatically leaves.

Neteyam grabs her wrist, "I'm so sorry, please forgive me, love. Don't break up with me, please." Uitani doesn't say anything and then bursts out laughing.

"Yall are not even together officially!!" Lo'ak yells out laughing with Anoung and Rotxo.

Now, see what I mean? They pull pranks on each other sometimes and not just Uitani and Neteyam but the others too.

                   1 month later

"You must be so excited! Cause I am for you" Tsireya hops around Uitani

"so excited.." but you obviously know she wasn't, maybe a bit.

"Tell your dear young sister what's going on" Tsireya places her hand on Uitani shoulder.

"What if.. what if when we make tsaheylu, Great Eywa doesn't accept it?" Uitani doubts her relation with Neteyam as in she is from the Metkayina clan and he is from the Omaticaya clan.

"Great Mother accepts everyone no need to worry now ok?" "Ok, can't believe I'm taking a lesson from you" they both laugh.

       Later at the Ranteng Utralti
                    (Spirit Tree)

There's not much to tell now I mean they just made tsaheylu except.. later the next night.

"mmm closer.. just there" Uitani says

"wait not there, not there!" Kiri throws a leaf filled with water on Neteyam from the 'secret cave' I mentioned before.

You dirty minds, seriously? thinking about that, disappointed in my readers.

Back to it, "Kiri you skxawng! I am so gonna k-" Neteyam then sees Uitani.

"You were in on this?" He pouts "I wasn't! I- not at you but him" she points at Anoung.

"Me-! What the! Why!" Anoung gets furied up.

"For snitching on me to our parents about Neteyam and me!" They rant at each other back and forth.

"So back to what I was going to say. I'm gonna kill you" Neteyam turns around to kiri and starts running after her.

       4 months later( a year total)

The whole gang met up in the same place they met last time.

Rotxo, Kiri, Tuk, Anoung, Lo'ak, Uitani, Tsireya, Neteyam, and spider. Yes I know spider..

"Bro this year was crazy like we almost lost you, I almost lost you. Can't imagine my life without you Bro" Lo'ak has a heart to heart with Neteyam.

"Aww" Tsireya says. Uitani and Anoung look at each other, "nope can't do it" Anoung admits.

"We are safe now!" Tuk gleams
"Yea the sky people are gone now I hope I mean the colonel died didn't he?" Neteyam questions looking around then Spider.

"Yeah obviously" Spider laughs it off

"What's with the suspense now?! " Uitani jokes to brighten the mood.

"She's right... soo Kiri maybe we could like go on a da-"  "No Rotxo for the third time"

"Give him a chance sis" Neteyam speaks up. "Yeah come on- pretty please?.." Rotxo at this point begs.

"Fine" Kiri rolls her eyes, Rotxo jumps up and quickly sits back down when they look at him.

They all laugh and talk about many things. And they are finally in peace or are they? Just kidding.

                    ~-The End-~
I'm gonna do a Q/N next part so if you want to comment questions.
         See mistakes let me know
    As always vote and comment♡