Part 13

Neteyam pov

I rush over to the shack, carefully pushing people out of the way. I see her she's awake, Tuk is laying her head on her lap, Tsireya is laying her head on her right shoulder, Kiri and Lo'ak are beside her talking to her.

"Hi" i say thinking the word came out instead I mouthed it, "hi" she looks my way then she smiles, wow she's just gorgeous. "Sit down you Skxawng" Kiri taps the place next to her.

"I missed you so much" Tuk rambles on "me too" Tsireya hugs her "ow" she hisses "are you okay? I'm so sorry!" "Ah I'm fine just not there" she circles her fingers around the wound.

Uitani pov
I see Neteyam I see him, I just want to get up and hug him. "For the love of eywa you're awake" my mother walks in, Tsireya moves back a bit and Tuk gets up from my lap. "Uitani you're up! Are you alright? Do you want me to get them out of here? Out!" My father hugs me "wait no uh they can stay I just hurt myself a bit" I chuckle out of awkwardness.

I'm laying outside with Tsireya, I'm only allowed to be outside for a bit since you know I just woke up and my parents are keeping an eye on me.

"I thought you were gonna die" I see a tear come out of her eyes I wipe it with my hands "I'm not gonna die that easy and besides I haven't seen you're wedding with Lo'-" she slaps my hand.

"You can't deny it! I see the way you look at him and how he looks at you" I laugh at her "how does he look at me?" She mumbles "like he's staring at a bunch of beautiful stars" I hug her.

"Enough talking about me! What about you and" she glances at Neteyam walking beside his mother "there is nothing going on between us" I look back at Tsireya, "really~ you know when you were basically half dead you were all he could think about" I roll my eyes at her saying that.

It's morning, yet if feels like midnight to me. I look down at my wound just thinking how I didn't feel getting shot, i touch my wound I hiss "is everything alright?" Kiri comes in with a basket of food, "ah yes just recovering- what is that" I point at the basket.

"My mom made this for you" she puts it down in front of me, "tell my thanks to her and you're family". I'm outside watching the clan get on their Ilu's and skimwing's, father and mother told me not to ride for now since I am healing which I listen.

I'm on the beach-last time I was here their was a fight a really funny one. I see Tuk getting bullied by kids that are probably my age "what the actual asses". I see them grabbing her tail and hands, then one of the them pushes her. I move that person shoulder and straight up punch them, I move under hitting the side of their body then their jaw.

"Behind you!" Tuk yells, I turn around getting one hit from them, "y'all hit like babies" I punch em back. I get down letting Tuk get on my back "you were so cool" "yea yea" i walk off. My father is lecturing me while mother is behind him.

He's mad since I beat up some kids and I left the shack still recovering but I think he's angry because of the first reason. Jake sully and his kids come inside "look I'm really sorry to intrude, but my youngest daughter Tuk was getting bullied by some kids and thanks to your daughter she's okay" Tuk comes up and holds my hand.

"Is this true?" He questions me "yes yes it is and father I wouldn't have left for no reason" he sighs "I'm so sorry- and thank you sully for letting me know" he looks at me then Jake "no problem" he replies.

The sun is setting, I'm walking outside- I feel a gaze on me and I turn around it's Neteyam. I gesture my hands saying come.

                 Hope you all like this part by the way
Comment more I love reading y'all comments