Part 20

Neteyam pov

Everybody has a partner to dance with, the ones that don't want to dance are sitting outside the circle.

We grab each other's hands, move it forward, then out, spin her and woah.

Her eyes are so pretty, I tried moving my eyes away from hers but it kept going back to her eyes, "you're so" I wasn't able to say the next word so she did "beautiful?" She tilts, I nod.

Without realization I whisper "I see you" she smiles "I see you" she says back.

I want to go to the cave and just kiss her until I'm sick of it but I'll never be sick of it.

We finished the dance, the others are still dancing and I'm talking to Lo'ak teasing him about him and Tsireya then I see Ta'kil dancing with Uitani.

                                    Uitani pov
"I'm only dancing with you so you're parents forgive the other boys" I roll my eyes, "what do you even see in the demon boy, I'm much better" I squeeze his hand when he says that.

"He's not a demon boy he's a Na'vi unlike you who acts like an actual demon" I make a sarcastic smile.

"what happened to you? You used to be so nice" I let go of his hand then hold it again for the next part of the dance, "I am nice but I'm not nice to jerks". 

"I'm not a jerk" "yes you are"  "no I'm not! I'm a leader"  "whatever you say.. jerk" we bicker back and forth while dancing.

"Look I want to forgive you Ta'kil we've been friends since we were children but I do not want to be friends with some rude jerk" i softly say then he rolls his eyes.

"fine I guess"  "good" we stop dancing, and I look over at Neteyam who's been looking at us non stop i wave at him he turns back to his friends. Jealous much.

                    Next part will be longer I hope

                            Comment and vote