Part 22

Neteyam pov

I see the ship and I immediately think of spider since he was still captive by the sky people.

"Shit!" The ship went up then crashed, I hope they didn't get hurt, I was referring to Lo'ak, Tuk, Tsireya and spider.

I see my dad fighting with the colonel woah my dad is so cool I thought. "Let's go payakan!!" I hear yelling from the side and I look that way, I see the sky person arm cut off and Uit'ani is just cheering payakan on.

Uitani is now pointing at the ship while looking at me basically meaning nobodys there, their out in the open.

I jump of my Ilu and Ani jumps of her skimwing, "hey baby brother, need some help" I move to Tsireya to cut the rope of band or whatever she's tied with "Neteyam!" Tuk yells out in excitement since I'm here.

"Oh Tsi are you alright?! Did they hurt you?!" Uitani cups Tsireya face.

"It's okay,  get Tuk out of here" i tell Tsireya which then she nods, " bro hurry up!" Lo'ak then yells at me "ha who's the mighty warrior?, come on say it!" I finish with him then I move to leave "come on! What are you doing?!?" Uitani yells at Lo'ak.

"They've got spider, come on we've go to get him" I was about to speak "who the hell is spider! Is it that weird monkey boy?!" Ani is now throwing up weird gestures.

Lo'ak rolls his eyes when she says that then looks at me "come on bro! We can't leave him" I get annoyed, and we all go to get him.

                                      Uitani pov
Why the shitty shit are we going after a sky person I mean he's one of them so he'll be okay!!. The three of us are holding on the ceiling of the ship, we see the boy in front of 3? 4? Nevermind there's more, I'm guessing behind him.

Not on the ceiling anymore, Neteyam jumps down knocks one person over then punches the other, Lo'ak punches 2 of them then the monkey boy punches the other.

I see another one about to shoot Neteyam, i punch him in the face then the stomach making him drop the a weapon. "Oooo" I smile picking it up, shit now they are firing at us.

We get behind something, Lo'ak took the weapon from me then Neteyam took it from him "gimme that!" He starts shooting at them, "Go!Go!Go!" He's moving his hand back in forth.

The two left and I stayed "what the hell are you doing!! Go now!" Im frozen I don't want to move not knowing what will happen to him.

"No I'm not I'm staying with you!" I yell at him "ugh why do you have to be so stubborn!"   "Let's go together! On a count of three we'll go!" He looks at me for a second thinking if he should consider this.

"ok 1! 2! 3!!!!" We jump of the railing and into the water.

              What's going to happens next?!?
                             Wait to find out!!
                   Comment and vote please!!!
            And as always excuse my grammar
                   See mistakes let me know!!