Part 14

Uitani pov

"This is awkward" i scratch my hair Neteyam doesn't answer back. We're walking on the beach and I get an idea "let's go to my favorite place! But you have to promise not to tell anyone" I grab his hand, can't believe my hand is really small next to his like my hand can only like grab two fingers.

"Oh okay- I promise I guess" he answers while we are sneaking away.

"This is the cave me and Tsireya used to sneak out to" I sit down gesturing to make him sit, "this is panopyra they are known to be in the forest clan where you are from but some of them I don't know how, live here" I touch them as the fly up and expand.

Neteyam pov
As she talks about how the panopyra are beautiful and fascinating I just admire her, I wish she would talk about me like that.

"Wouldn't you agree? Neteyam?" She calmly spoke and looked my way which then we made contact "ah sorry yes?" She laughs a bit "I'm saying, are these not beautiful" she opens her palm out. letting one of the panopyra land on it "yes yes it is" I look at her.

I'm laying down as she is sitting up talking about eywa, her family, my family, toruk makto, the chief and more. She lays down next to me enjoying the view of the water and the creatures above us, she turns to me "neteyam... I-I" I couldn't hold it back anymore.

I softly land my lips on hers, closing my eyes, stroking her hair behind her ears, I think she's kissing me back? I open my eyes back up. "Neteyam! What if someone sees us and besides we're not supposed to" she gets up and starts moving her fingers to herself then me.

"Don't tell me you don't want this?" I hold her fingers they are small, "I-
Neteyam! I'm being serious!" She moves her finger down with my hand still holding it, "so am I".

Uitani pov
How did I just end up kissing a boy from another clan just woah I literally got shot and I'm kissing a boy that is a leaders son.

He starts kissing me passionately from my lips to my neck then my stomach and stops there knowing he doesn't want to cross my boundaries, then he goes back to my lips.

I stroke his hair and clench a fit full of his hair as I am sensitive of people touching me I think I hurt him.

"Are all right? I am sorry if I hurt you is just-I" he speaks "you did not hurt me love just keep doing whatever that makes you comfortable" I feel butterflies in my stomach.. is this what you feel when you're in love?.

He grabs his hair and grabs mine softly, I'm realizing now what is gonna happen, "wait Neteyam I don't think I'm ready like I'm clearly not ready yet" I grab mine back, he wanted to make Tsaheylu with me.

He lowers his head "I'm sorry if I made you upset" I say, then he moves his hair back then moves my hair behind my ear "you did not make me upset, I understand and I will wait for you to be ready as long as it takes, but can I still kiss you?" I answer him back with a kiss.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so cute I'm kicking my feet rn please comment love reading them oh and as always excuse my grammar