Part 6

Kiri, Neteyam, Roxto, Tsireya, and Tuk went somewhere, instead of going with them I followed Lo'ak. He got on the Tulkan fin, "why are you outcast, what happened" he was saying that out loud and doing the Metkayina hand language to the Tulkan. "I trust you, you can trust me" that made me smile I see my past self in him I still do.

He dived in the water holding the fin, he's happy. I realized it's not my place to be here so I left. "We are here" Tsireya looked back at them, "this is the cove of the ancestors, our most sacred place" the sully's are mesmerized "eclipse is the best time of day to be here".

We are going in the cave "just like how you have the tree of souls, we have the spirit tree" I move my hand towards the water, they look back at me thinking I was somewhere else "where have you been?" Roxto questions "I was out having fun" sarcasm came out. We all dived in the water, I move my hands to show that they can connect and they did.

I was playing with Tuk next thing I know something is happening to Kiri. a seizure, I separate the bond and bring her up to the surface, Neteyam grabs her and gives her mouth to mouth that doesn't work either. We are in the shack well the scientists are and they have been no help either.

My mother comes in "I see that me and my daughter are not needed here" just like my mother I'm also a healer, "you are Tsahik" Neytiri grabs my mother arm "remove these things!"  "Out you've done nothing". Everybody is out except for me, mother, and Neytiri, "hold this place" she tells me to which I do, I massage her neck since there is a big strain over there while mother is working down with the medicine.

She blows out once, twice, and she's finally awake, "you're awake" Tuk assures, she's crying. Mother and me leave for them to talk, connect and everything.

I see Neteyam. "Your sister is awake, you should go see her" I tell him, "I was so scared" he looks at me "I thought we lost her" his eyes were red like he's been crying. A tear came out of his eyes and I wiped it "she's not gone" he looks at the shack "go I'll be fine" I reassure him which then he leaves to go see Kiri.