Part 16

Uitani pov

I convinced my father to host the traditional dance that is at night not today but the in the next 4 days after like begging. "It's so close!!" Tuk starts jumping and is talking about the dance/ceremony. "yes it is do you plan on going with someone?" Kiri asks me which then I see Neteyam glance at me that Skxawng.

"Maybe? Maybe not? Who knows" I shrug my shoulder, "what about you got any boys?" I tease her "no boys will come near her other than me and her brothers" their father Jake comes in.

I move my fingers to my forehead then down as respect, "I see you are fine now but still recovering?" Neytiri their mother walks in.

"Ah yes it is a bit hard to go on Ilu's and stuff like that but I am fine" Neytiri sits down next to Jake which then all of their kids sit down too like in a circle, it's a bit awkward for me to be here so I start to walk out then "come sit. eat with us" Neytiri spoke, I then turn around "I don't think I should you are a family and I am not apart of your family" I ramble on.

"What my wife said come sit down" he moves his eyes to Neteyam and Kiri to move a little bit so they can make a spot for me, I immediately sit down.

"So what is the dance about?" Kiri asks, "well not really a ceremony but a traditional dance we usually dance when there is an eclipse" "but there are more than one eclipse a year" Lo'ak spoke, "yes but we pick one eclipse and we have a ceremony I guess since it sounds weird to call it a dance. We've been having it since my grandparents were born" I explain everything.

I liked spending time with the sully's they're really fun sometimes and funny I think. "Hey sis~" Aonung I roll my eyes "what is it?" I turn around to him, "okay since you know some families from the other far villages come to the dance/ceremony but now they can't cause of the sky people, I was able to convince father to convince the fa'lan family to come!" I looked shocked I just knew my face was in shock. "Good job bro" I grab him and rub his hair with my knuckle.

Neteyam pov
Who is the fa'lan family? Is all I was thinking of. I planned to talk to Uitani about something but I overheard her talking with Aonung and they mentioned the fa'lan family.

"They are here" a blow horn is used, two skimwings and three Ilu's are emerged from the water with two boys on two of the Ilu's, one girl on the other one and the other two adults probably the parents. The chief and his wife Ronal do the greetings and so do we.

"Ta'kil!" Uitani runs up to one of the boys and hugs him, "woah dude stop clenching your fist you seem like you're gonna go over there and punch hi-" Lo'ak stops when he sees Tsireya hugging the other brother and laughing with him "what did you say?" I turn to him "shut it" he looks at them.

"This is the Fa'lan family" Tonowari moves to the side "I am Ey'la and this is my husband Ka'yan" the two adults introduce themselves then my parents do too.

"This is Ta'kil my eldest son, then my second son wey'lin, and my youngest daughter ka'mi" each of them do a greeting when their name is announced.

Mom and dad are now introducing us, as soon as my name is spoken I stare right into Tikil or whatever his name is.

Readers I don't know what to call it!!!
Should I call it a dance but it sounds weird and if I call it a ceremony it's not really a ceremony like they are not celebrating something it's just traditional!!! Ahhh please tell

Who knows what's in store for the new family I just introduced.

Don't get too comfortable

Oh and as always excuse my grammar and comment I love reading them like pls comment I really want to read them and it's just weird when I see no comments but I love it when y'all do comment

                         Ask questions if you want to