Part 3

Uitani pov

Me, Lo'ak, Tsireya, Kiri, Roxto and Neteyam are on a rock a big one. Tsireya placed a hand on Lo'ak stomach, "your heartbeat is fast" "sorry" Lo'ak embarrassed "try to slow down". I could see Neteyam looking at Roxto almost wanting to laugh, while Kiri just rolls her eyes.

I almost laugh trying to hold it in. I close my eyes
"The way of water has no beginning and no end"
"Think of the water as your home, bond with the reef, the creatures" I open them after saying those words looking at Neteyam since he was across from me, I tried to release but wherever my eyes went so did his, I raised my eyes at him signing what do you want? he just smiled.

Roxto nudged him probably cause he jealous, as much as I hate to admit it I've always knew that he sorta liked me, Aonung would bully him about it, I rejected him so he gave up.

"Now let's put you up to the test, Tsireya you take your boyfriend and i" before I could say something else Tsireya slaps the back of my head hard. "Ow fine you take Lo'ak!! Better? Anyways Neteyam you come with me Kiri you can explore since I already know you're good at all of this" we spilt up.

I see Tsireya smiling with Lo'ak cause he achieved his shell, I'm happy that she's happy. "Yeah my brother may look immature but he's good at that" Neteyam startled me.

"Ok let's see if you pass this unlike last time when you were on the Ilu" I get the shell, "I will" determination I see. I throw the shell and he goes for it a minute passed then two, he came out of the water picking me up gleaming. "I got it!!" I cupped his face "great job" we look at each other in the eyes, he looks away then puts me down.

"I got the shell" he awkwardly chuckles, I rest my hand on his shoulder "nice, more teachings from me and you can even be better"

Neteyam pov
That was really weird was all I could think of heading back to the tent I think it's called a tent.

"Neteyam you're here" Tuk jumps on me, "where have you been? And your siblings?" My mother Neytiri questioned, "we were getting taught by the chiefs kids" I placed Tuk down then I sat down.

"Chiefs kids do you mean Uitani?" Tuk looked at me "yeah" I rubbed my neck, "ooooooo Neteyam has a girlfriend" she starts pointing at me, "no i dont" I lower her finger. My father Jake walks in "Neteyam you know better" he sits down across from me "yes sir" I lower my eyes to the floor.

I finally finished helping my mother with her stuff, I started walking outside, I saw Aonung and his friends with Lo'ak I also see Kiri behind them, looks like their about to fight. "Leave us alone" Kiri spoke, I move Aonung body and point a finger at him, "you heard what she said, leave them alone" "ah big brother com-" Aonung stopped him, "back off. now" i scowled at him.

"Smart choice, and from now on I'm gonna need you to respect my sister" I glared at them. I was about to leave with the two until, "Lo'ak!" I look at him "I got this bro, I know this hand is funny look I'm a freak. Alien. But it can do something really cool watch, first I tight it like this okay then!" Lo'ak punches him to the ground, "it's called a punch bitch!! Don't ever touch my sister again!" Aonung tackles him to the ground, they start fighting.

I really don't want to do this but it's my brother so I step in next thing I know I'm punching.