Part 21

Neteyam pov

"Hey where's Lo'ak?" I turn back around to the group, "he was just here" we all look around.

Crap he probably went to check on payakan, I get up and I start looking around, "neteyam what's wrong?" Uitani catches up to me "Lo'ak he's missing" I sound worried.

Me and Uitani were looking around and we decided to go see the deck we went there and saw Lo'ak getting on his Ilu. "Lo'ak!" Tsireya yells out she swims up Aonung and Roxto are with her.

We are chasing Lo'ak, then Kiri and Tuk follow us.  "shit!" Lo'ak yells out I'm wondering why then I see payakan fin, "again!!" The tracking thing is back on its fin.

"The ship is coming! Quickly!" Aonung looks back at the ship then back, "contact dad call him now!" I'm looking at Lo'ak.

"Where's the rope the last time we used!" Tsireya worries.

We get the rope and used it the same last time the ships closer now, "guys something just dropped from the demon ship!!" Uitani looks at the ship, she's right something drops out and there's something flying in the air now.

"Everybody go now!!" We disband after taking the tracker thing off.

Uitani pov
We just disbanded and i'm with Tsireya, "there behind us" she signs quickly I go faster and suddenly she drops from the back of the Ilu. SHIT.

The machine thing is right there. Oh thank eywa Lo'ak quickly grabs Tsireya arm and she's now on Lo'ak Ilu.

Ilu! something explosive hits the water and I fall from the Ilu I'm was riding, Neteyam grabs my arm and I'm on his Ilu now, he still has the thing with him "drop it here now!" I tap his thigh.

I rise from the water and I see Tuk and Tsireya in a net while Lo'ak is hanging on it trying to cut it open, "no! What do we do! We have to go get them!"   "We will get them back don't worry" he softly lays his hand on my thigh.

We head to our parents that is with the warriors and are on skimwings, "they got our kids, your daughter, Tuk, Lo'ak" my parents hiss and scowl at them.

"Jake tell your friends to stand down, you want your kids back, you come out alone, you know better to test my result" he speaks in sky people language, "just wait" Jake answers back.

"Hold here" Jake puts his palm out at them, "they are killers of Tulkun, they must die here. today" my father immediately says back.

"It's me that they want that's what this was all about, the hunting of the Tulkun, them taking our kids" i look at Neteyam if he knew this and he looks away.

My mother says something but I am in too shock to hear anything right now he could've told me.

"Then that's me that has to do this" Jake says then my father signals to hold to the rest, "wait let me come please!" I yell out "Uitani!" Mother looks at me.

Payakan! He jumps on the ship kicking a lot of sky people off the ship. When payakan jumps on the skip, our people fly and swim to the ship, I leave Neteyam and jump on my own skimwing.

"Hey ass this is for everything!" I shoot an arrow through his ugly face, the one that shot me.

"LETS GO PAYAKAN!" I see payakan killing some people and the ugly sky person got his arm cut off ha that's enjoying to watch.

          Hello just a few more parts and we are finished with the story, readers should I make an Aonung x Oc fanfic or not?

             Please excuse my grammar if you see any mistakes let me know

                      Comment and vote!!!
Also follow me to keep up with this story and future ones!