Part 4

Uitani pov

I'm walking on the beach, barefoot again wanting nothing to hear but just the creature sounds,  the ocean's waves, but instead all I got was screaming and yelling. "Ow my tail!!!" Two of Aonung friends dragging Lo'ak by the tail, "My ear let go!!!" While Lo'ak is pulling Aonung ear, I laugh a bit then get serious.

"Enough!!" I yell out with a voice that sounds commanding, "Aonung and you two over here now!" I point at the place next to me which they do come over. "Sister look at my ear" oof that gotta hurt but still, "what did you do?" I raise eyes "I didn't d-" Lo'ak interrupts him "liar! he called my sister a freak" he points at them.

I see Neteyam getting up hurt, suddenly I'm worried about him, he notices, then he smiles, wipes his mouth. "Apologize" I look at them then glance at Kiri, "bu" I interrupt "now". "I'm sorry for calling you a freak" I could see Lo'ak smiling I'm not gonna let him go easy too. "Now you apologize for hitting my brother first" I point at Lo'ak, before he gets to, we hear people calling them.

                                   Neteyam pov
I'm walking in the tent with my father yelling. "What was the one think I asked, the one thing" he's angry, "to stay out of trouble" Lo'ak answered, "right"  "it was my fault" I walk in between them "no I don't think so, you've gotta to stop taking the heat for this knucklehead" I roll my eyes. "Look dad Aonung was picking on Kiri, he called her a freak" I look at dad still, he sighs

"go apologize to Aonung" I look at Lo'ak "what?" Lo'ak answers confused "he's the chiefs son do you understand, I don't care how you do it just go make pace just go" Lo'ak is walking out, I'm walking after.

"Hey, what do the other guys look like" i stop, turn around looking at the floor, "worse"  "that's good" he looks at me which makes me smile a bit, "a lot worse" i chuckle, he smirks then gives me the side eye, "get out of here" which I do after he tells me.

I see Uitani without notice I rush over to her, I softly touch her shoulder. "Hey" I look her, she takes my face with her hands and moves it left to right, "are you okay? Are you hurt" I grab her hands, they are soft and small "I'm okay, I'm sorta sorry I don't know I mean your brother did say that to my sister and I'm the big brother" she makes a small laugh.

"I understand, just next time inform me" she pats my face, I keep staring at her lips no what am I thinking of. "Oh I remembered you said that you like my hair"  "yeah?"   "Well I got beads, and I made them into a bracelet, here" I give it to her immediately thinking she doesn't like it.

"If you don't like it you don't have to keep it I mean it's not even important or anything" I rub my neck, "no, i-i love it thank you" she says making me smile.
Me and her are talking, all of a sudden Aonung is yelling at us.

              This part has minor spoilers such as the fight and the lines on Neteyam point of view and Uitani. Check out my other book The Mission it's not a fanfic or anything it's a story I'm working on.