Part 24

"Lo'ak I'm gonna go that way got it?" I point at the ship where Tuk and Kiri are tied up.

"What about me than?"

"Go find your dad" I place my hand on his shoulder he then nods.

I'm sneaking upon the metal ground, I see Jake up in the ceiling, he widens his eye's probably saying what the absolute hell are you doing here, all I do in return is shrug my shoulders.

The leader is just speaking through something.

"Hey Quaritch I found this kid" someone picks me up and throws me over their shoulder. I keep hissing at them and throwing my arms around.

"We meet again" he half smiles at me than looks at Kiri and Tuk.

"Hold up don't tie me!! You ass let me go!!" I'm thrown on the ground, one of them grabbed my hands, but stops.

The half of the ship suddenly explodes, fire there and fire over there.

"YOU TWO ARE YOU ALL RIGHT!!" I yell out across the other side since I was thrown cause of the explosion.

"UITANI!! Help!!" Tuk is trying to cut the thing.

I run up to them, I reach for my knife that is supposed to be in my pocket, but it's not.

An arrow struck one of their guys, the end of the arrow had a feather on it, a green one. Neytiri.

"It's mom!!" Tuk yells out of excitement hoping to get rescued, "that's right! They are coming for you!" Kiri says firmly and confident.

He turns around, anger on his face. Tuk hisses at him, I don't think I've ever seen her hiss before.

"LET HER GO!!" I throw my fist at him in the face but he catches it and pushes me to the ground.

Jake. Mr.Sully. "dad dad" Tuk sighs. Tried going towards him but couldn't after all she's tied.

"Mr.Sully it's great to see you" I sarcastically said, "you too.. where's your sister! Where is she!" He unties both of us than places his hands on Tuk arms.

"that way" I point behind him. "Stay behind me" he gets up and turns around.

"Kiri!" Tuk yells out her name scared seeing her held hostage by the Quaritch. I heard one of their guys say his name.

"Running out of time here corporal" he holds a knife to Kiri neck.

Jake moves up to him, "Do not test me!!" Quaritch holds it more closer to her neck. "Kill him dad!!" Kiri yells out-"Kiri." 

"Weapons down!" He spoke

"Don't do it!!" Kiri grits her teeth

"DOWN!!" Repeats

The second time Jake slowly puts both his knifes down, "kick em away" Quaritch moves his head to the side.

Jake than hesitates. "Do it!!"

He quickly kicks them away.

The monkey boy comes out of hiding, what the shit is he doing here!!. "No don't hurt her!" He runs up to Kiri and Quaritch, but stops when the man yells at him to not move.

Next thing we all know Neytiri is now holding the monkey boy hostage.

"Release. or I cut!" She tilts her head. Her eyes that are widen are filled with anger just anger so so much.

"Wait do you think I care about some kid? He's not mine. We're not even the same species." He puts on a fake smile, "please please let her go don't hurt her!" The boy puts his hand up.

"Mom don't kill him" Kiri tries to speak.

                           "A son for a son!"

Should I do a QnA?
If so ask some questions
Don't forget to comment and vote!!
If you see a mistake let me know