Part 5

Uitani pov

"I- I regret it" Aonung keeps rambling on I hold his arms and he's stiff  "slow down what happened?"  "I brought Lo'ak outside the reef, which then we lost him" I look at Neteyam I could see the urge in him to punch him.

"Lost him?"  I look back at Aonung "we left him......we were gonna go back and get him but he wasn't there" Neteyam moved for a second i thought he threw a punch but instead he walked past him. "For great mother I'm not gonna beat you up right now" i let him go, "tell mother and father now!". Time has past no sign of Lo'ak yet, Tsireya is nervous Aonung is getting yelled at right now.

"The boy has returned" everybody is outside right now, Lo'ak was about to approach Aonung his father Jake got in front of him. "Hey, let's have a look at you" he looks at him to check if he's hurt "he's fine he's fine just a few scratches" he reassures everybody.

His mother came and grabbed him "I pray for the strength that I will not pluck the eyeballs out of my youngest son" I feel bad now. "No my son knows better then to take him out of the reef" I'm surprised that he's taking the blame I mean it is his fault, Jake was about leave with his son until he spoke. "No this was not Aonung fault it was my idea, Aonung tried to talk me out of it.. really" what the absolute Skxawng.

It started to die down a bit I followed Lo'ak and his family, "you brought shame to our family" those six words stabbed me in the heart.

"I wish I'd been there, the ocean blessed you with a gift brother" Kiri nodding her head at Lo'ak, the eight of us sitting down, "Tulkans are always together, there are never alone" Aonung standing up "well this one was, uhm- he had a missing fin like a stump on his left side" he looked at Tsireya "a payakan" Tsireya looked at me then "who's payakan" Kiri titles her head.

"A young Tulkun went rogue, he's an outcast. Alone. And he has a missing fin" Roxto spoke, "they say he's a killer but I don't believe that of course" I shrug my shoulders they look at me "He killed Na'vi and other Tulkun's not here but far to the south"  "no he's no killer" Tsireya places her hand on his knee "Lo'ak you are lucky to be alive" "Tsi let him speak" i say in the middle of it, "I'm telling you guys he saved my life, he's my friend" Lo'ak is now glancing at everybody.

"My baby brother the mighty warrior who faced the killer Tulkun and lived to tell the tale" those words piss me off it was like in the past when nobody listened to me, I glare at Netyam, "no you guys aren't listening" he stands up then walks away, "no I-I'm listening" Tuk says at the end "Lo'ak come back you Skxawng" Kiri also says.