Chapter 4

I was very nervous i went inside the room to see him sitting on the bed scrolling through his mobile !! As soon as he saw me he smiled keeping the phone aside !!

Ashwin : Come in !!! So do u like this house ?

Me : Yep !! It's so Classy !!

Ashwin : Thanks !! Which side do u prefer ?

Me : Ethu !!! ( What !!! )

    I asked shocked making him chuckle !!

Ashwin : I asked which side do u prefer to sleep !!

   He said and i released a breath i was holding !!

Me : Anything is fine !!

Ashwin : Okk then u can sleep on the right side !! Since i am already well settled in here !!

   He said making me nod !! I went to the bed and sat on it !!!

Ashwin : Good night !!

Me : Good night Ashwineey !!

    I said making him smile !! He laid on his side turning his back to me !! I looked at him and i don't know i was still nervous !! I looked at him not knowing he was seeing me through the mirror on opposite to us which i completely forgot !! He suddenly sat up making my nerves burst !!!

Ashwin : Ennachu ? ( What happened? )

Me : Ahh....Onnum illa eh ( Nothing !!)

    I said while he chuckled and sat leaning on the head board !!

Ashwin : You look so stressed out and i completely understand !! But don't worry eventhough i want a child within an year i don't want to force you !! So take your time !!

     He said making me nod !!

My mv : Well atleast before he touches me physically i hope we get to know eachother well !!

Ashwin : Since you are so stressed !! Why don't we talk !! Let's know about eachother !! It may ease you up and you can be comfortable around me !!

    He said and i was really happy that he understands what i feel eventhough i don't express it aloud !! And ,

Me : If i am comfortable with you , lots of formalities will be gone and you will be worried about that !!

    I said making him laugh !!

Ashwin : My pleasure !! I just want you to be who you are !! Just that !!
So tell me anything you wish !!

    He said making me nod !!!

Me : Well....my life was normal !! Caring mom dad !! It was a heaven !! They were more like my friends so i didn't feel the need to get friends !! I was more grown up u know like Rich kid not your kind but u know i will get anything i want !! Kinda that !! They asked me to study Engineering and that too biotechnology so i rooted for it and became a topper !! I kinda like to study about biology so it was easy to me !! But....

    I trialed off tears starting to pour ....

Me : An year back after my graduation when i came back home from a farewell party with my classmates i found my parents dead !! I was shattered !! I didn't know what to do !! The doctors said they took poison !!! What wrong did i do to make them take poison and suicide !! I even learnt from my dad's friend that they had some serious financial issues and was worried about that and was frustrated for few days !!! So it resulted in this !! With the lands they had on my name and jewellery and some bank balance i cleared it off !! All i was left was the house that my parents lived with me !! I was not able to bear anything !! I stayed in home for months !! And eventually my savings were all empty So to feed me off i had to work la....so i started working in the hospital near me two months before !! And then you know what happened !!