Chapter 33

Me and Ashwin got ready and he took a gun and other safety measures with him while Rajeev and sakthi anna went to the kingdom !!! Call was made to the kingdom and we asked everyone to be careful !!! Mahi and Arjun got ready !! Everyone agreed to ourselves that whatever shall happen at the end of the day we should resolve the issue !!!

Girls : Stay strong d !! We will be waiting for you both !!! You should promise to come out safe !!

Me : I promise !!

    I hugged them all !! And we started to the place !! In the car i looked at Ashwin and braced myself !! This is why at first i didn't want Ashwin in my life !!! But now , i can't go away !! He is my life !! What will I do when he is not with me ??? I can't live !!! As if sensing me ,

Ashwin : Enna maa ?? Worried ??

Me : Mm... Ashwineey !! Konjam ah !! ( A little !! )

Ashwin : Pondati , i promise !! Enna aanalum naan unna kaapathuvaen !! ( Whatever shall happen i will protect you !! )

Me : I know Ashwineey !!! I love you !! Enna aanalum onnu namma rendu perum eh uyir oda varuvom illaya rendu perum eh illa !! ( Either we both will be dead or will be alive together !! )

    I said making him smile and kiss my eyes !!

Arjun : Anna keep all this romance to yourselves !! We will resolve this issue and you both can enjoy happily !!

     He said making us laugh and i laid my head on Ashwin's shoulders !! Kadavule help us !! We all reached the place and we got to know nivi is coming here and Everyone is safe there !! Anna's and guards are there to protect the family and arrested  Nivi 's people who were there disguised as servants and guards !! Other servants were happy with the rule and so is the country's citizens  Girls are with hasini and Divya !!! We went inside a house where old man and a woman was there !!

Man : Neenga....wait !!! You are the prince of la'foret !!!

Ashwin : Yes i am !!! Neengale unmai ah sonna better !! We will just prison you !! If u try to do anything against us , i am sorry..... U will die !! Police is all around the place !!! I can't do anything !!

   He said pointing the gun at them !!

Arjun : Utkaarunga !!! Just go !!

    He said pointing the guns and handcuffed them !!!

Woman : Enn ponnu , nivetha will not leave you be !!!!! She will kill you all !!!!!!!!

Ashwin : She is coming , let's see ...what she can do.....mahi...check the place thorough.....enna evidence kedachalum take it out !!!

   He nodded and went !! I slowly looked around the place !!! It had photos of their family !!! Nivi , her mom , dad and a little brother !! They all seemed happy !!! Aprom enn....why is she soo greedy on throne !!! I thought returning to Ashwin !!! Just as i returned Nivetha was dragged in by police officers !!!

Nivi : JUST LEAVE MEEE.... !!! YOU MORONS !!!!!

    She shouted while they dragged her in holding her down !!!

Nivi : Ashwin what the hell are you doing ???

Ashwin : Therla.....your parents.....you threatened to kill my family !! So i am doing this now !! Tell me , who are all behind you , and just leave from the kingdom !!! Or if no.....you won't ever see the day !!

Nivi : Ashwin , don't beleive her !! I didn't do anything !!! I never thought bad about you !!!! Don't believe her !!!

Ashwin : She is my wife !!! Better tell me the truth !! Why did u do all this ???? What's the reason ????