Chapter 35

Me and Ashwin looked at eachother with tears !!!

Doc :  She is two weeks pregnant !!! Congrats !!!

    He said while we shook hands with him !!!! He gave me some tablets for the dizziness and weakness and said we are free to go !! He asked us to come after two weeks for some tests !!! We both went out and walked like that to our car !!! As soon as we entered the car all of my emotions poured out as tears and i hugged Ashwin harder !!!!

Me : Ashwineey......

Ashwin : Pondati....nee Amma d !! Naan appa !! Namma papa !!! Can you beleive it ??? ( Maa....u are a mom....i am a dad.....this is our child )

    He asked teary making me even more emotional !!!!! What can I expect more !!!! I was alone a few months back !!! He came into my life !!!!!! He gave me the relations that i didn't even knew existed !!! Now.....our child.....our soul....our love !!! We both were crying and soon he wiped my tears and rubbed my back calming me down !!!

Ashwin : Just relax maa ...... I am here ..... everything is good !! Nee eppo happy ah irrukanum !! ( U should be happy now !! ) And not cry !!! Come on..... let's get back to palace !!! Everyone will be happy to hear this news !!!

      I nodded my head !!! Soon we all went to palace and everyone from Canada all reached the palace !!!

Athai : Kirti maa .......

     She came running and hugging me !!!

Me : Maa....

    I hugged her back !!! Tears of joy was in her eyes !!

Athai : Years maa....i waited years to see you !!! To call you..... sorry da i too hid this from you !!!

Me : Maa.... it's okk !! Ashwin explained me everything !!!! Azhathinga !! ( Don't cry maa !! )

    I said while she smiled !!! Soon mama came forward and hugged me !!!

Mama : Enn thangachi maa.....u resemble my thangachi a lot !!! The moment i saw you , i knew i got my sister back !! When she was here , we were always happy and laughing !! She took care of everyone that much !!! And u did everything like that !!! Enn marumaga da nee !!! Naan Kaila eduthu irruka vendiya pulla !! Aana......( U are my daughter da !!! I should have taken u first in my hands. But.....)

      He said crying more while i hugged him !!

Me : Mama......i am here !!! I am here again !! Eppavum naan unga marumaga thaan !!!

    I said making him smile !!!

Ashwin : Enn pa.... Ungaluku unga thangachi thaana venum !!! Vali irruku.....( Paa....u need your sister right....there is a way.....)

   He said making me look at him shocked !!! Is he going to say this ??? How will I face them !!! I saw him while he blinked assuring me !! He held my hands in his and kissed it making me blush more !!!

Mama : How come ???

Ashwin : Well may be her miniature will come into this world.....

    He said while all others looked at us confused making me blush even more !!! Ashwin chuckled at that and....

Ashwin : Ava pregnant ah irruka !!! ( She is pregnant ) The doctor said it's two weeks !!!

     He said and everyone shed happy tears and came and hugged us both congratulating us !!!! Mama and athai was on the verge of happiness !!!! Our friends hugged me wishing me !!!

Pavi : Congrats d !!

Priya : We are damn happy !!

Alya : Machi....sema d !!!

Smrithi : Anni !!!!! Thank you !!!!!

Hasini : Now we can do friendship goals !!!! Love you babe !!!!!

Divya : Congrats kirti...!!

   Everyone said making me smile and blush a little !!! Soon paati came and she was very much happy indeed !!!!

Paati : Let them take rest !!!! Ellam ponga !!!

    She said and we all dispersed into our rooms !! As soon as we went in Ashwin back hugged me making me smile !!!!

Ashwin : Pondati......

   His voice was hoarse and i turned to see his eyes filled with tears !!! I was shocked !!!

Me : Maa....enna aachu ??? Why are you crying ?? Aren't you happy with this ......

Ashwin : Loosu !!! How will I not be happy with this !!! Our child maa......the one who made us come together !! If not for our child , u wouldn't have agreed to marry me !!! Eventhough i thought i wouldn't have u , you are here !!! For me !!! You love me !!!!!

    He said while i smiled wiping his tears !!!

Me : Seri no more tears !!!! Smrithi's wedding is in a week so let's prepare for it !!!

    He nodded !!! Soon the week went with preparations and decorations everywhere around !!!! And finally smrithi got married !!! It was grand and a pakka blast !!! Now every VIPs  of the world and the people of the kingdom were sitting there !!!! After everyone congratulated the couples , Ashwin took the mic !!!

Ashwin : Hello everyone !! Thank you so much for coming to my little sister's wedding !!! We are very happy with this !!!! And she has been nagging me for her gift for the last one week.....

    He said earning laughs and chuckles  from the crowd while smrithi glared him making us smile at them !!!

Ashwin : I never imagined that this day will come !! Where she get married to the love of her life !!! She was so small when i saw her !! And she is talented , smart , decisive , kind and humble !!! As an Prince and the next in line to be the king of the kingdom , i would like to announce this !!! After my father , i would like smrithi to take over the kingdom !!!

   He said and we all were damn shocked about this !!! We never thought about this !!! Smrithi pulled him aside !!!

Smrithi : Are you kidding me ??? Enna pandra ??

Ashwin : U deserve it d !!! Everyone pampered and trained me to be the heir for the kingdom !! But u trained yourself !! You were humble patient calm and determined !!! And as well as slavery i banned male heirarchy !! Now male or female whoever has talent will take the throne !!!

Smrithi : Dei !! Anni .....tell him something !!! I...i .... can't.......

   I looked at him while he nodded his head at me !!!

Me : Smrithi maa.....u don't want to be the queen or u don't want to take this throne from your brother.....

Smrithi : I....i....i am honoured with this chance !!! Not everyone get the opportunity and i am damn happy that Ashwin said this !! I know how much of a hardworker and decision maker he is !!! If he decides something it will be damn perfect and if he chose me then i am so proud i did good in my life that i impressed him !! Aana....when he is here ....i...i can't !!! I don't want to.....

Ashwin : Smrithi maa .....Ethu u deserve it !! You were a major reason that we solved this issue of Nivetha!!! You said to everyone that you were going for your friend's house to give invitations !! But u mingled with crowd !!! And u merged with them !! Helped me analyse the issue !!!  U spent months with them not even thinking about your status  !! And when i asked about it , u said to me that they are your people no matter what !!! Even if u don't hold a throne u said u have responsibility to make them live happily !! What more do I need .....i decided !!! You are the heir to the throne !! No more back talks !!! I know u will love it !!!

     He said and we went to the crowd !! He informed them and mama athai was also happy and so was everyone !! We all know smrithi is far more capable than we think !!! And i know she is gonna be a rocking queen who ruled the kingdom !!! Days rolled into months !!! Ashwin took me back to India , chennai !! Our home !!! Eventhough everyone insisted to stay with them he said he wanted our privacy !!! So athai mama paati come here and now to take care of me !!! Our friends were there and they too got married in the mean time !!! My life now was the one i imagined back then !! Heavenly !!!

I hope you liked this chapter of your favourite book Bewitching tale 💫❤️🫂